Measurement spoons/cups

hi i know from previous experiance that rosemary connely s web page she has measurement cups for all the major foods.
go have a look or even see if they sell them on ebay they come with instructions as to what food goes in what cup.
good luck xx

Hello all, was watching biggest loser last night and saw that rather than weighing everything they had cups or spoons that equalled one portion.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get these as I really struggle to eat normal amounts!

Kate x

Amazon and Tesco's also have them!

TALA KITCHEN MEASURING SET 7PCE 0/12: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Buy Tesco Go Cook Measuring Cups from our Baking Accessories range - Tesco.com

11pc measuring spoon and cup set: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

omg yes was up the town today and our poundland has them too (cornwall)! when i saw them thought of your post immediatly, must admit i was gutted someone else had said it first!! grrrr lol xx

Any cup will do. Use a teacup. Weigh the amount the first time, write it down then you'll know. For example, rice, half a teacup. Potatoes, 1 teacup, cornflakes, 1 teacup..... then it won't cost you anything.

I got some lovely ones as a present from Lakeland, they are two Russian dolls that split in half! Look really nice on my kitchen side haha. I love baking and have always used oz measurements but using cups is so easy :)

Back