Meat and/or pasta based diet?

riahc3

Hello :)

Im looking to lose my tummy basically :p as it is getting out of control when I used to be 60kg-70kg. Im around 85kg-90kg (even more maybe).

I was wondering if there is a meat only, pasta only or meat/pasta mix diet to lose the tummy. I dont mind losing weight or not, I just want that small globe above my waist to slightly go away :p

My job is a 9am to 6pm and I do not eat at home. Dinner at home is limited but if I have to change, I will change it. Lunch is pretty much what it is. I have no time to exercise at all.

I have never snacked between meals at all.

So what diets are out there that fit meat only, pasta only or meat/pasta mix?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ria, there's low carb diet for mainly eating just meat - like Atkins. I think Slimming World gives you red or green days; red=meat, green=pasta, but I'm not sure of the details and there's limitations. Then there's meal replacement diets (such as I am on) where you have your 3 or 4 sachets of shakes, soups, etc and nothing else - shifts weight quick but needs a lot of dedication, and the weight can go back on again just as quick if you're not prepared to maintain. Have a look round the different plans forums on here - there's plenty to choose from :)

Hi Ria, there's low carb diet for mainly eating just meat - like Atkins. I think Slimming World gives you red or green days; red=meat, green=pasta, but I'm not sure of the details and there's limitations. Then there's meal replacement diets (such as I am on) where you have your 3 or 4 sachets of shakes, soups, etc and nothing else - shifts weight quick but needs a lot of dedication, and the weight can go back on again just as quick if you're not prepared to maintain. Have a look round the different plans forums on here - there's plenty to choose from :)
Thank you for your suggestions.

I have a medical problem which I believe Atkins is not compatible with but I have to ask my doctor. Atkins is always a diet that has caught my eye for some reason.

Could you tell me where I can find information about this diet you are currently on? Shakes, soups, etc, sound like a reasonable substitute.

Paleo= meat,veg,fruit.
Paleo / Primal Diet
Not unto veg and fruit is so so.

Thank you both for your help.

Back