Green Day meat free balls and savoury rice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Derbynanny, 1 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I just had thai sweet chilli savoury rice to which i added a 1/3 of a packet of asda meat free balls (2 syns the whoel packet)

It made enough for two nomral size lunch portions but i ate it all :) I love slimming world.

Truly delicosu ona cold miserable day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Never had those - are they fresh or frozen?

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Another variation on this (hubby away so trying to only use food from cupboards and freezer, as we are away the rest of the week)

3 peppers
    1 pkt of batchelor's savoury rice
    1/2 pkt asda meatfree balls
    84g of reduced fat cheese grated

cook rice as directed add meatballs for last 15 minutes(when cooked chop meatballs into 4s (would be easier to do this before hand if they were defrosted but mine were frozen)

Chop tops of peppers off and scoop out seeds (enough mixture for 4 peppers but i only had 3)

bake for about 20 mins then sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 more.

If you use the cheese as a hea and use this to serve 2 (plenty for 2) it is 1/2 syn and one hea on green or extra easy.

You could use 4 peppers and have one each for lunch for 1/2 hea and 1/2 syn ...as you can't count quarter syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.