Medication Weight Be Gone!

Hello lovelies!

I'm such a newbie here but have lurked over the years and stolen some great recipes. I've recently started SW again after I put on 3st thanks to medication. I have managed to shift a stone by myself this year but still want to lose around 2st more and I feel like I need a bit of direction to do so, hence why I'm here.

I'm more than partial to a glass (read bottle) of wine and some cheese of a night whilst watch television so to kick the habit I thought getting involved on here of an evening would help steer me away from my naughty streak and away from all those syns!

So, from tomorrow I will start posting my food diary. I quite like cooking from scratch anyway and trying out new things so hopefully I can get more ideas from you lot and maybe you can get some from me.

I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you!

YN x

Hello!

So here's my first "official" post relating to my food diary.

Monday
Breakfast: Cherries & Banana
Lunch: Potato Salad
Dinner: Chorizo & sweetcorn pasta bake - Which was yummy!

HEXA: - Didn't use
HEXB: 2 x HiFi bars

Chorizo (6)/2 x ice lollies (3)/Light mayo (1)
Syns Total: 10

Tuesday

Breakfast: Blueberries, strawberries and a crushed meringue (2.5 syns) - The only way I can eat berries!
Lunch: Potato Salad made with quark, red onion and garlic
Dinner: SW Chilli & brown rice made following the recipe on the official website

HEXA: 40g mature light cheddar
HEXB: 2 x HiFi Bars

Meringue nest (2.5)/Fruitopolis strawberry yoghurt (0.5)/2 x milk dash (1)/Ice lolly (1)/Coffee biscuit (3)
Syns Total: 8

Wednesday - ***Awful Day due to Celebrating!***
Breakfast: Blueberries, strawberries and a crushed meringue (2.5 syns)
Lunch: Bacon on Kingsmill Thins (HEXB)
Dinner: Co-Op Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Sandwich (which was horrible anyway) - (20.5 syns)

HEXA: - Didn't use
HEXB: - Kingsmill Thin

Meringue nest (2.5)/Fruitopolis strawberry yoghurt (0.5)/White wine (54)/Sandwich from Co-Op (20.5)
Syns Total: 77.5

Back