• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Meet My Furry Family!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
S: 13st9lb C: 8st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 5st7lb(40.31%)
Well, seen as I have just discovered this wonderous section on our beloved pets so I thought I would introduce my fun-loving fivesome, 4 cats and 1 dog (soon to be two)!!

Meet the Family!

Bert - 10 years old. He's the grumpy old man of the bunch! But as you can see he likes a little play sometimes!

Ernie - 10 Year Old Number 2! Berts brother. These two were abandoned in a bin before they were a year old. Ern is our handbag cat. Happy to have a cuddle anytime and any place.

Roo - 7 1/2 months old Kitty! Definately the stupidest of the bunch! But he is a complete joy to just sit and watch. Will always, without doubt put a smile on my face. He is only 2 months in this picture, but it sums him right up.

Jess - 7 1/2 months. The only female of the group! But, not suprisingly she's the boss. Very independent - but will have a cuddle, as long as she doesn't make it too obvious she loves us to bits!

Milo - The 18 month Pooch! Yes he is only 18 months but huuuuge. Think he's a little confused that he's a cat with all these felines around him. Hopefully he will be having another pooch to play with soon..

And, when Milo was as small as the cats..feels like a long time ago!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st5.0lb C: 10st12.0lb G: 10st6.0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
Hi Emveg
Your pets are adorable.What lovely pictures!
Welcome to this site for mad animal lovers - I hope you will post photos of your new puppy when he/she arrives.

S: 20st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 6st7lb(32.5%)
Hi all
fab pics! Have just put some pics in my album of Betty and Stanley my two staffy crosses. I also have 6 chickens but only posted pic of one of them so far - sweetpea. They are all named after flowers

Last edited:
S: 20st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 6st7lb(32.5%)
Not really - the chickens kinda take care of themselves most of the time - but they are great fun!
xx

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
S: 13st9lb C: 8st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 5st7lb(40.31%)
Thank you all for the comments! Yes, I'm very proud of my family.

Lets just say I'm not all that scared of having kids now I've lived with this lot!

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
lovely pics x

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
i love your kittens...making me broody for another, though we have our hands FULL with our Felix! lol