Meet My Furry Family!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
S: 13st9lb C: 8st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 5st7lb(40.31%)
Well, seen as I have just discovered this wonderous section on our beloved pets so I thought I would introduce my fun-loving fivesome, 4 cats and 1 dog (soon to be two)!!

Meet the Family!

Bert - 10 years old. He's the grumpy old man of the bunch! But as you can see he likes a little play sometimes!

Ernie - 10 Year Old Number 2! Berts brother. These two were abandoned in a bin before they were a year old. Ern is our handbag cat. Happy to have a cuddle anytime and any place.

Roo - 7 1/2 months old Kitty! Definately the stupidest of the bunch! But he is a complete joy to just sit and watch. Will always, without doubt put a smile on my face. He is only 2 months in this picture, but it sums him right up.

Jess - 7 1/2 months. The only female of the group! But, not suprisingly she's the boss. Very independent - but will have a cuddle, as long as she doesn't make it too obvious she loves us to bits!

Milo - The 18 month Pooch! Yes he is only 18 months but huuuuge. Think he's a little confused that he's a cat with all these felines around him. Hopefully he will be having another pooch to play with soon..

And, when Milo was as small as the cats..feels like a long time ago!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lippy66

S: 11st5.0lb C: 10st12.0lb G: 10st6.0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
Hi Emveg
Your pets are adorable.What lovely pictures!
Welcome to this site for mad animal lovers - I hope you will post photos of your new puppy when he/she arrives.

grom

Banned
S: 20st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 6st7lb(32.5%)
Hi all
fab pics! Have just put some pics in my album of Betty and Stanley my two staffy crosses. I also have 6 chickens but only posted pic of one of them so far - sweetpea. They are all named after flowers

Last edited:

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
They are adorable!!!! You must have lots of patience with all those animals!!

grom

Banned
S: 20st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 6st7lb(32.5%)
Not really - the chickens kinda take care of themselves most of the time - but they are great fun!
xx

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
S: 13st9lb C: 8st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 5st7lb(40.31%)
Thank you all for the comments! Yes, I'm very proud of my family.

Lets just say I'm not all that scared of having kids now I've lived with this lot!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
lovely pics x

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
i love your kittens...making me broody for another, though we have our hands FULL with our Felix! lol