Meeting a CD Consultant tomorrow - what can I expect?

LisaC

Gold Member
I've been considering starting the CD for over a year now & have taken the plunge & arranged to meet a consultant tomorrow night.

If I feel it's suitable for me, can I start straight away?

I know sometimes you need you Dr's approval, I'm on the pill, Pizotifen (migraines) & anti-depressants. Is it likely I'll need to make an app to get the ok from the Dr?

I also know Consultants can charge their own prices & I was wondering what the average weekly price people pay is?

I feel really excited about starting this :)

Hi im going to see my consultant today at 12 so i will let you no :) i think its £41 a week but again will let you no feel free to pm me x

Yes please let me know how it goes!

PS. Just tried to pm you but the option wasn't avaialble. I think you may have to post a certian number of times before you can send/receive pm's (not sure!) x

Hi hun :) yes maybe because im new lol... well it went brill :) got all my shakes and bars today didnt get the soups as not a fan of them! im starting it tommorow :) let me no how you get on id love a buddy !! :) im 11 st bang on so looking to loose 2stone and get to my target weight of 9stone 7lbs im also 5foot4 xx

Hi hun :) yes maybe because im new lol... well it went brill :) got all my shakes and bars today didnt get the soups as not a fan of them! im starting it tommorow :) let me no how you get on id love a buddy !! :) im 11 st bang on so looking to loose 2stone and get to my target weight of 9stone 7lbs im also 5foot4 xx

Do you not like soups in gerenal or have you tried the CD soups before? My friend who did well on the CD said to me not to have shakes in the first week, no idea why though! I'm vegetarian so I'll be limited & just eat what I can. Hope you get on well! xx

LisaC said:
Do you not like soups in gerenal or have you tried the CD soups before? My friend who did well on the CD said to me not to have shakes in the first week, no idea why though! I'm vegetarian so I'll be limited & just eat what I can. Hope you get on well! xx

Hi LisaC,

Yes you will have to take your form along to your GP to get it signed and stamped. The average cost is normally around £2 per pack.

Good luck

No i dont like soups full stop ive tried a few cambridge ones and they make me gag lol.my consultant didnt say anything about just having shakes and bars but she said she had shakes first week and secound and still managed an 11lb weight loss first week. Shall see how i go hun. Xx

Back