Meeting Closed

baby2010

Really gutted as would of been my 3rd weighing tonight and the last one before xmas, due to bad weather the meeting has been cancelled.
No weighing now until 3rd Jan. All the best everyone over xmas. Merry xmas. xxxx

My last weigh in before Xmas is tomorrow night, I hope it goes ahead as I only have a pound to lose to get to my before Xmas target and Id like to see if I manage to reach it.

mine finished last thursday until Jan 6th,,i wouldnt mind but she only gave us 1 tracker as thats all she'd left

After last nights class I went straight to boots to get weighed after being told next weeks class is off. So i will weigh myself there next week, I know its half a lb less than at meeting. I'm scared ill go off plan if i dont get weighed.

One thing I dont understand is that when you are on monthly pass you still have to pay for the weeks that are cancelled and the weeks when they are no meetings because of Xmas hols.
With hindsight it would have been better to pay weekly until after Xmas then join monthly pass when the classes will definitely on every week.

I use the online tracker, something i cant live without and wouldn't get that paying weekly. Also some months are longer than others so you get an extra class. My class hasn't been cancelled because of weather, but i would be a little peed off if it was and i was still paying the full amount. I think ww she reimburse something for classes that are cancelled, but i suppose thats why you can go to any class with the monthly pass.
Are all ww meetings cancelled on all bank holidays??

Hi I use the online resources so i need my monthly pass but my class was cancelled for 2 weeks due to the weather but thankfully it was on last wed and should be fine for tomoro. We are then off the following week for xmas. I didnt even ask about the 2 weeks that were cancelled but when i went to my meeting last wed my leader told me to call ww to get a refund. I did and they were happy to refund me. They can only do it if you call cos they dont know what classes everyone goes to.

Thanks for the replies, i'm on monthly pass too but unfortunitly the leader that takes our class runs all the local classes, we have had really bad snow so its all on stand still here at the moment. I didn't know you could weigh in boots, maybe i should see about doing that to keep on track. I really dont want go off track over xmas as i've worked so hard to loss weight. All the best and Merry Xmas Everyone. xxx

Back