Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Meeting my CDC tomorrow :o)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Planet_Dots, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    I have my first appointment with my CDC tomorrow, I am a little nervous but really excited too! She is really nice and I know that I will be fine with her! I can't wait to get started now after hearing about everybodies success on here :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    From one Dots to another - you'll be fine, it's the start of something fab, just keep drinking your water and the weight will fall off you.

All the best :)
    x

4. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Dotty! I am just astounded at how well this diet works and I just keep thinking that something will stop it working that well for me, hee hee xx

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I know exactly what you mean, I was convinced I'd be the one person it didn't work for - but it did and it will for you too.

All the best :)

6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck Planet Dots, I am sure this is the perfect solution for you and you will be thrilled with the weight loss results. Let us know how your meeting goes. :) :) :)

7. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Good luck on your diet journey, just watch the results, the first week will show you how in just a few weeks the weight will be gone:D

8. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    :thankyou: Aaww thanks ladies!! I will update tomorrow as to how it went! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.