Meeting my CDC tomorrow :o)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Planet_Dots, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    I have my first appointment with my CDC tomorrow, I am a little nervous but really excited too! She is really nice and I know that I will be fine with her! I can't wait to get started now after hearing about everybodies success on here :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    From one Dots to another - you'll be fine, it's the start of something fab, just keep drinking your water and the weight will fall off you.

All the best :)
    x

4. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Dotty! I am just astounded at how well this diet works and I just keep thinking that something will stop it working that well for me, hee hee xx

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I know exactly what you mean, I was convinced I'd be the one person it didn't work for - but it did and it will for you too.

All the best :)

6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck Planet Dots, I am sure this is the perfect solution for you and you will be thrilled with the weight loss results. Let us know how your meeting goes. :) :) :)

7. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Good luck on your diet journey, just watch the results, the first week will show you how in just a few weeks the weight will be gone:D

8. Planet_Dots

Planet_Dots Member

Diet:
    CD
    :thankyou: Aaww thanks ladies!! I will update tomorrow as to how it went! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.