meetings/ woman of the year

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    went to another meeting tonight as i couldnt make my usual one, and they were doing the woman of the year thing in the class, wll to say i was confused is an understatement to say the least, the consultant said that the woman of the year was not based on weight loss and that we could vote for anyone in the class and they would go through to the finals.

well after reading about stacey on here and in my meeting the other week when we had ours the c said to meet the criteria for our group the weight loss must be at least 2 stone???

why is it all so different i really dont understand this one think i will have to speak to my consultant next week:confused:

im a bit confused

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    er, i think some C's have a group woman of the year type of thing, some of them get thier glass to vote for thier own group winner type thing, in which case there wouldnt be a criterea.. but there is deffinatly one of the woman of the year etc. xxx

4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant said the same in our group, she said she reads my blog and really likes it but linked to here from it and saw Stacey's post and was really upset that everyone was damning SW for the C telling Stacey she couldn't go for WOTY.

Our girl was asked if she wanted to go to regional finals and she said yes and it was great. Our C said Stacey should have a word with her C because whatever she's been told, it doesn't add up.

My C is really good, loves SW and really believes in the plan and the system and would never EVER tell anyone they were too fat to do anything! There's always 2 sides to every story. I guess Stacey needs to get to the bottom of hers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.