meetings/ woman of the year

metrognome

is getting better at it
went to another meeting tonight as i couldnt make my usual one, and they were doing the woman of the year thing in the class, wll to say i was confused is an understatement to say the least, the consultant said that the woman of the year was not based on weight loss and that we could vote for anyone in the class and they would go through to the finals.

well after reading about stacey on here and in my meeting the other week when we had ours the c said to meet the criteria for our group the weight loss must be at least 2 stone???

why is it all so different i really dont understand this one think i will have to speak to my consultant next week:confused:

im a bit confused

er, i think some C's have a group woman of the year type of thing, some of them get thier glass to vote for thier own group winner type thing, in which case there wouldnt be a criterea.. but there is deffinatly one of the woman of the year etc. xxx

My consultant said the same in our group, she said she reads my blog and really likes it but linked to here from it and saw Stacey's post and was really upset that everyone was damning SW for the C telling Stacey she couldn't go for WOTY.

Our girl was asked if she wanted to go to regional finals and she said yes and it was great. Our C said Stacey should have a word with her C because whatever she's been told, it doesn't add up.

My C is really good, loves SW and really believes in the plan and the system and would never EVER tell anyone they were too fat to do anything! There's always 2 sides to every story. I guess Stacey needs to get to the bottom of hers.

Back