Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Meetings

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kat25, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Kat25

Kat25 Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am joining ww meeting tomorrow and was wondering what happens at the meeting and what you get when you sign up (starter pack,etc).

I am looking into buying the monthly pass so i can use the esource as well. Can you do that there and if so do i have to pay the register fee ? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    What you get depends on if there are any special offers on.

I paid £17 and some pence in cash (can't remember how many) when I first joined. I was given a sheet with a scratch off section and had to go onto the weight watchers site and enter my details and give the reference under the scratch part.

Now every month I get the amount taken out of the bank and am sent a card every month in the post. I have to take this card to my meeting so they can record it

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Kat25

Kat25 Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks, how long does a meeting normally last for ?
    do they have chip and pin machines or do u have to pay cash at 1st ?

x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    My meeting accepts cheques with banker's card and cash. Meeting is from 11.15 and weigh ins are until 12-12.15 depending on numbers and finishes about 12.45

Irene xx

6. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hiya

you can buy the monthly pass online as well, which is what i done and you print out a temporary pass and the original came through the post shortly after that.

also my meeting does have chip and pin, think its just depends on the meeting

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.