Mega binge

dd82

Gold Member
Yesterday I managed to get chicken pox so stuck in doors for a few days, so by three o clock I had binged my way through a pack of biscuits that were 120 cals each !! First time I have done that for 9 weeks and ended up having 2000 cals yesterday , how much do you think this will affect Monday? Good news the need to binge has passed and I have lots of things to do today to keep my self busy

dd82 said:
Yesterday I managed to get chicken pox so stuck in doors for a few days, so by three o clock I had binged my way through a pack of biscuits that were 120 cals each !! First time I have done that for 9 weeks and ended up having 2000 cals yesterday , how much do you think this will affect Monday? Good news the need to binge has passed and I have lots of things to do today to keep my self busy

Draw a line and go back to normal, if u do u should b fine for weigh in. Oh and get plenty of liquids down u xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been good so far might be able to claw back a STS with a bit o luck, I had spagetti on toast for joint brekkie/ lunch

It's one day. It won't make much difference in the grand scheme of things. Well done for getting back on track!

Back