1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Diaries' started by kaceyboo, 22 May 2012 Social URL.

1. kaceyboo

kaceyboo Well-Known Member

Hello people :-D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Megna92

Megna92 Well-Known Member

Hey there! ;D

4. kaceyboo

I fear i might be addicted to this forum lol. Takes my mind off food haha. Going to have mushroom soup about 1. Feeling abit hungry today x

5. LauraLooLa

LauraLooLa Well-Known Member

Hellooooo :) I'm addicted too! I've learnt so much from it over the last couple of months. X

6. kaceyboo

Its because its on my phone too. Havent been on fb for days lol.

Mushroom soup = yum x

7. kaceyboo

Meant to ask how often are u weighing in? Really dont want to wi till mon but think i will be tempted before that x

8. LauraLooLa

I'm going to (try to) wait until next Tuesday. I've been weighing once a fortnight while calorie counting, even waited 4 weeks before my first weigh in, I couldn't wait that long anymore though. A week will be torture!

9. emms31

emms31 Well-Known Member

Hey girlies!

Ok so I had banana shake this morning ... Rank!!

Just having some veg soup with salad and had a small celery snack earlier ... Like this soup so much better than the chicken yesterday

Having spag Bol tonight in two field mushrooms hoping that's nicer than the chilli :)

Just bought some multi vits with nutrients for days where I'm going to have 3 packs instead of 4

How you all doing today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. emms31

emms31 Well-Known Member

Also I had a sneaky weigh this morning naughty me!

Lost 4lb though :D

11. LauraLooLa

Ooh think I'm having the spag bol tonight with mushrooms and broc.
    4lbs in a day?? That's crazy. Might have to get my OH to hide the scales! :D

12. kaceyboo

Oh nice one! Xx

13. kaceyboo

Im having chilli tonight with broccoli. Saving my bar for when oh gets home tonight. X

14. emms31

emms31 Well-Known Member

How we all feeling? Still motivated??

No sign of headache yet but I don't have much energy which is to be expected

15. LauraLooLa

I've still got to fit in spag bol, porridge and another shake...feel full just thinking about it. I'm sat outside while my little girls sleeps. It's a hard life :D

16. LauraLooLa

After an hour I'm still motivated...does that count?? :D I'm liking the idea of putting a spoon full of coffee in some shakes for a bit of extra energy X

17. Megna92

I'm having the spag bol tonight with mushrooms as well! We shall have to compare. I've got my 15 year old sister to hide the scales in her room until next week. (Her room looks like a bomb has hit it so even if I did try to find them I wouldn't make it out of her room alive) haha!

18. kaceyboo

Feeling ok. No headache yet. Just fed up peeing x

19. LauraLooLa

I just think of it as extra cardio going up and down the stairs...unless you live in a bungalow :)

20. LauraLooLa

Ha ha that's a great plan! X

21. Megna92

I keep getting awful headaches :( Im drinking enough...not too much or too little. I think it's because I'm used to drinking a lot of diet soft drinks so it could be to do with the lack of caffeine.

As for the peeing...same!