melissajayne's vegas countdown

melissajayne83

First day as a Sw newbie and i must say it went rather well!!! haven't been hungry-which i can't stand- and have enjoyed eating decent food instead of the processed rubbish i am used to :)

Weighed in last friday at 10st 10lb and have, miraculously stayed off the scales so far! Keeping fingers crossed for a loss this fri no matter how small as i have a massive 35 weeks to lose 22lbs. slow and steady wins the race ( I hope!) Suppose i am hopeful i will reach target before then but really want to be comfortable with my shape by the time i go on holiday to the US on september the 10th.

Also have my friends wedding and hen party in august so would love to look fab by then too! It's all going on :D

100% day so far but am now in my dangerzone of late night nibbles so fingers crossed xx

halfway through day 2 and so far so good :D Such a refreshing change to calorie counting because even though it does bring results i tend to become a slve to numbers/cals and spend every waking moment thinking bout food! Which ineveitably leads to binging :(

I'm planning my day each morning then not really thinking bout it until i'm hungry-which is not very often! hope this optimism lasts xx

Back