Mels Journey - from 28 to 12

melarnz

Silver Member
Hi

I have been following SW for 4 weeks and have lost 10.5lb so far. I have a massive 168lbs to lose (12 stone).

I'm writing this diary, mainly so I can look back and see what I ate on the weeks I get good loses. I have already noticed my body loves salad, and loses well on that. I weigh in on Mondays, which is great as it keeps you on track over the weekend.

This is today's food diary

Breakfast

Home made rice pudding (used milk allowance and 1 muller yoghurt) with melon and strawberry.

Lunch

Left over spag Bol with big mixed salad

Dinner

Spinach and beetroot salad.
Rice, steak, onion, garlic, red pepper mixed (1 syn)

Snack

Melon, strawberries, natural fat free yoghurt, 25g Cheerios (4.5syns)

Today's menu was

Breakfast

Oats so simple (only had half as my daughter nicked the other half) and melon

Lunch

Left overs from yesterday's dinner

Dinner

Home made Thai salmon cakes, SW wedges, mediterannian veg

Today's menu

Breakfast

Porridge with strawberries (hex a and b)

Snack

2 eggs with 2 slices of wholemeal bread soldiers (3 syns) (bit naughty here, didn't have my 1/3rd)

Late lunch

Left over Thai salmon burgers and med veg (1syn)

Late dinner
Syn free chicken goujons (which were amazing) and salad

Hello!!

I have quite a bit to lose also, started at 19st 10 1/2lbs (well I was ove 20st but dieted for a few weeks pre slimming world and managed to lose about 1/2 stone) am now 17st 1.5lbs. Did get to 16st 9.5lbs but went on a fortnight all inclusive and gained 9.5lbs!! Whopping gain!! So back on track now, another 5lbs to lose til I get back to what I was before holiday.

My only advice when you have a lot to lose, like me, is to just focus on the next 1/2 stone award. For me right now is focusing on getting the last 5lbs of my holiday gain off then it will be plodding on to get the other 6 off for my next award lol but I will get there.

If you need to know anything just ask x

Thank you so much rochelle for commenting. It can be quite lonely at times, as I always seem to be the biggest person where ever I go! Its such a long journey, but concentrating on the 1/2 stones is a really good idea. I'm hoping to get my stone award either tomorrow or next week.That will feel like a real boost. Weighing in on a Monday is actually really good, as it keeps you straight over the weekend!

Ill post my weight loss tomorrow night along with tomorrows menu.

For the first time ever, my head seems to be in the right place!

Wow! I lost 6lbs! Got my stone award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month!! I'm go smacked!

Back