ProPoints Mel's millionth time diary :-)

melmbelm

Hello all.. Thought I would try another diary... To try to keep the accountability going through the week as well as weigh in day. A little more about me.
I've taken my "before" photos, used jointer app to put them side by side, and when I've got an "after photo I will post them haha. Phew, they hit y like a hole in the head.. Especially the back fat view.

40, fat n fed up.. I'm being hemmed in my house by all the clothes I've bought and can't wear, so now it's a fat tolerance free zone .. Haha :)

Started Ww in may weighing 13stone (am 5ft nowt).. So major problem. I transferred to another class last week.
I'd only put on a half after my benidorm exploits and stayed the same this week. Noice.. Could be better, but I'm BF free this weekend as he's back home.. so no excuse.. Lol x

So I am going to post my weekly weight, and daily menus in an attempt to spur me on. I am on 26 pp daily
START WEIGHT 13 st
16-10-12 - 12st 5.5 lb.

B- cereal bar 2
Banana 0

L- 1/2 warburtons pitta 2
1/2 chicken breast 2
L/f cheese slice 1
10 calorie jelly 0
Quavers 2

D- will fill this in later as don't know yet, maybe battered fish.

Good luck today everyone !!

melmbelm said:
Hello all.. Thought I would try another diary... To try to keep the accountability going through the week as well as weigh in day. A little more about me.
I've taken my "before" photos, used jointer app to put them side by side, and when I've got an "after photo I will post them haha. Phew, they hit y like a hole in the head.. Especially the back fat view.

40, fat n fed up.. I'm being hemmed in my house by all the clothes I've bought and can't wear, so now it's a fat tolerance free zone .. Haha :)

Started Ww in may weighing 13stone (am 5ft nowt).. So major problem. I transferred to another class last week.
I'd only put on a half after my benidorm exploits and stayed the same this week. Noice.. Could be better, but I'm BF free this weekend as he's back home.. so no excuse.. Lol x

So I am going to post my weekly weight, and daily menus in an attempt to spur me on. I am on 26 pp daily
START WEIGHT 13 st
16-10-12 - 12st 5.5 lb.

B- cereal bar 2
Banana 0

L- 1/2 warburtons pitta 2
1/2 chicken breast 2
L/f cheese slice 1
10 calorie jelly 0
Quavers 2

D- will fill this in later as don't know yet, maybe battered fish from M & S.. Don't know lol

Good luck today everyone !![

30/12/12

Hello all stayed the same week 2... Gained a half week 3.... Lost a half week 4. Currently 12.5.1/2 ... Lol only 40+ poundage to go ....

I'm grand with that, as was away with BF for weekend. Strange one as I lost, but this morning after 2 very lengthy wees through the night (sorry) I'm lighter again..

So another hopefully inspiring week to get through, I've got to do this.

Ps.. I'm being quite good at sorting through all these clothes/junk that are hemming me in.. Just sorting through and bagging a bit at a time.

There's still a lot I'm saving to "fit back into"... But there's a lot going to eBay and the clothes bank and charity shop too.

So one motivated Melmbelm this morning :)

Good luck everyone x

Back