Memoirs of a Slim and Save convert!

Souffle-la

I've been on Minimins for a while now, I started the Cambridge Diet 7 weeks ago and had great losses until the past 2 or 3 weeks.. I can no longer really justify paying over £50 a week for the diet, so I have converted to Slim and Save today!

I ordered a sample pack of the flavours I thought I would like, and I have just eaten my first bar. (Lemon one) All I can say is WOW!! I can't believe how nice it is! Gutted that you can only have one a day, they are so much nicer than the Cambridge ones which made me feel really sick! I still have to use up some Cambridge Shakes, but something tells me I'm not going to want them!

I am hoping this is the start of a very successful journey!!

Sophie x

Is today your day 1 then on SnS? Good luck it's mine too!xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah it's my first day, Just had the cottage pie, really enjoyed it!! I just wish I could eat those lemon bars all the time though, I love them!! Good luck! x

Day 2!

To be honest I don't think I am going to find this a struggle at all after 6/7 weeks of CD, the sachets and food are so much better on SnS... I just want the lemon bars so much though! Not sure which packet to have for my dinner tonight though!

I have the same problem with the lemon bars and really, really, REALLY love them. I have a hard time limiting myself to just one a day and have been very naughty with regard to consumption of said lemon bars in the past lol x

How are all you Day 3s going?

I've had chicken and brocoli for lunch was very tasty!

Everyday is definitely getting easier as each day goes on!

xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm starting afresh today after a naughty Sunday and Monday!

I haven't cheated once since I started the VLCD so I'm really dissapointed with myself...however today is a new day! My supplies arrived today so I won't be cheating again! I hope the weekend doesn't affect my weight loss too much.

It's day 7 and I weighed myself today.. a 3lb loss... I'm a little dissapointed, but I had a couple of naughty days before I started. I've been following the plan 100% so I'm hoping for a better loss next week!!

Chin up hun, that's good, more will fly off

Just keep with it and the scale will move xxx

Well I am restarting today after 5 days off - I went to visit old friends and my family and went out to eat - I thought I had the will power but I didn't! HOWEVER, my weight loss stayed the same! I'm not sure how, perhaps subconsciously I was really thinking about what I ate.. I don't really remember eating any carbs at all APART from the Mcdonalds I had! I fully expected to put on at least 4/5 lbs but to stay the same is a real surprise. I'm going to say it was a fluke though and certainly won't be using that as an excuse to come off plan all the time. I'm focused and want a good loss over the next two weeks.

Hey :) well done on sts! Sounds like u had a good time, good luck with ur restart xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back