men!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojo21

my other arf really pees me off.Im trying on the diet to loose weight but my other arf has been sort of trying since new year still drinks,goes out for meals and has treats and has lost 2 stone.Why does it happen for him and not me.:cry:Men.:mad: They always loose it quicker than us girls it's not fair.ok rant over.

I know just how you feel, I just have to whisper the word diet and my oh drops half a stone. Wouldnt mind so much but he doesnt need to lose any and he always eats/drinks whatever he wants!!!!

my other arf really pees me off.Im trying on the diet to loose weight but my other arf has been sort of trying since new year still drinks,goes out for meals and has treats and has lost 2 stone.Why does it happen for him and not me.:cry:Men.:mad: They always loose it quicker than us girls it's not fair.ok rant over.

Look at it this way. We women know that we are so superior in so many ways, that we can afford to let men have this small advantage! :D:D:D

Ahhhh but to balance it out they have their own disadvantages *this list is not exhaustive*

They can't fold stuff.
They can't paint their toenails whilst talking to their Best mate on the phone and helping the kids with homework.
They can't find anything even if given precise instructions as to where the object is.
Having XY chromosomes makes them imperfect, women are perfect with XX chromosomes
Men are hairy....and they don't care!!! (mostly)

I also need to moan about my oh. He's been 'supporting' me doing SW since we got together and keeps telling me he'll follow the diet too as he has weight to lose. three years have passed with him half heartedly following the plan and it's beginning to annoy me!

Ahhhh but to balance it out they have their own disadvantages *this list is not exhaustive*

They can't fold stuff.
They can't paint their toenails whilst talking to their Best mate on the phone and helping the kids with homework.
They can't find anything even if given precise instructions as to where the object is.
Having XY chromosomes makes them imperfect, women are perfect with XX chromosomes

I don't mind a hairy man!!! Excluding back that its....no one likes a hairy back!

Shirleen said:

They can't fold stuff.

Blimming heck shirleen twice in one cup of coffee have your posts made my coffee come out my nose!

Shirleen said:

They can't fold stuff.

I'm always amazed they make it home. I figure he is guided by the smell of my amazing cooking and the lovely clean sheets that are on the bed that I managed to change whilst clearing the landing of kids washing/barbies/Lego and hoovering the stairs, ordering the shopping online, weeding the garden, doing the paperwork, walking the dog, having my nails done and blow drying my eyeliner.
I can't explain the weightloss thing without swearing. Sometimes I wonder if he's starving himself 24/7 just to get one over on me. In my less paranoid moments I figure it's just lack of lager and genetics. But that hair? I blame Tom Sellek.
Soz chaps, not your thread!!! X

Back