mentor needed or just a bit of help!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mr_boony, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mr_boony

mr_boony Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    hello!

i have sustained an injury which means i cant get out of bed and cannot go to a sw meeting. i wanted to join but will have to wait till im up again which could be about 3 months!!! the online plan is ok but u dont get someone to talk to etc and now i cant work i cant really afford the subs.
    i was looking for some help getting started? i did slimming world years ago but the plans have escaped me and theres the new extra easy plan too to add more confusion!!
    would someone mind letting me know wat is free on each plan, healthy extras etc and how the extra easy works?

much appreciated!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi welcome to minimins :) there is a thread on here for new starters explaining all the plans if u click on slimming world at top of page then scroll down u should find it easily enough good luck

5. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome, hope you find the sticky threads for newcomers easier to understand....wishing you loads of luck with the plan :)

6. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there, have a look at the stickies the others have mentioned and if you have any questions just post on here, there is always someone around to give you some help.
    I dont go to class and i have worked it all out with the help of everyone here.
    At the moment i really struggling so i am on most nights so pm me if you need any help and i will do my best.

7. Squidsenior

Squidsenior Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Browse this forum there is tons of free advise and lots of lovely people willing to part with their knowledge :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.