Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Merging photo's

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SexyBecks1, 6 February 2009 Social URL.

1. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Hi All,

I have been taking weekly photo's of my progress which are starting to look better, even after 3 weeks.

Can anyone help on how to merge them? Because I want to be able to compare them. I know a few people have done it, BL and Bekimo.

Any help would be great.

Thank you x x ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just open my photos in paint and cut and paste them side by side. Then I save them to my Minimins album and insert it into my signature!

B x

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yeah - I use Picasa (by Google) and create collages....then upload to album.....open photo....right click- copy, go to signature, left click-paste. Voila!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.