MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (and <10 stone!!)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mags1x, 25 December 2006 Social URL.

1. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    :D Merry Christmas everybody!

Has Santa been? I hope so, I hope that all of you have a wonderful wonderful day today!

I know the food thing could be a struggle, but lets just try and make this the first Christmas we weigh less at the end instead of more, thats what I am thinking of at the mo! I'm about to have a cuppa, and am saving my foodpacks for later.

I got my Crimbo wish and my weight this morning dipped to just under 10 stone!(my ticker shows my heavier LL weight, but I use my own for extra motivation!) I haven't weighed so little in years albeit I am still overweight, and I got loads of compliments at my friends party last night.

Santa has certainly been here, but we're all too tired to care after being at the party last night and then I was up a lot as my little girl is struggling with some nasty big back teeth! She's not up yet and we won't start the mayhem until then.

Oh well, I hope you all have a great Christmas everyone, and remember...... its not about the food!

best wishes, and motivational abstaining vibes!
    mags
    xxx:) :p ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations Mags,

What a wonderful Christmas for you weighing in under 10 stone WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Love Mini xxx

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That's great news mags, what a Christmas pressie for you !

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    way to go girl xx

6. mindless

mindless Hair today - gone tomorra

Start Weight:
    25st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(23.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mags,

Much respect and what a brill target to reach - hope to have similar feelings soon

Mindless

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.