Merry christmas my dukan friends

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you have wonderful times with lots of pressies. Eat as you want and don't lose control and don't feel guilty about what you do eat. Its Christmas after all LOL.

Well said and that's exactly what I intend to do!! Enjoy. Merry Christmas to all xx

Merry Christmas dnsf. I'm treating the 25th as a day long gala day!! X

Merry Christmas all!

No doubt Il be back on Dukan again after Christmas! Xx

Merry Christmas one and all................ Have an amazing time and see you all at the start line next year!!! xxx

You lot are very precious to me and I wish each and every one of you much love and happiness. I also wish you Dukan-friendly potato products and wine!! ;) ;)

Thanks for supporting me since April and I really, really look forward to 'meeting' some of you on February 23rd (at JoJo's house .... hahahaha!! ;) ;)) Joke (sort of) we will arrange a venue! :D

God Bless
P x

Merry christmas my Dukan Danties lots of love and hugs Jan and peanut xxxx
Oh jan, thats what I always called my DD when she was a bump...my sis even had a painting of the word peanut done for me to frame LOL.

You lot are very precious to me and I wish each and every one of you much love and happiness. I also wish you Dukan-friendly potato products and wine!! ;) ;)

Thanks for supporting me since April and I really, really look forward to 'meeting' some of you on February 23rd (at JoJo's house .... hahahaha!! ;) ;)) Joke (sort of) we will arrange a venue! :D

God Bless
P x
Well said.

I'm around scooter, just been so busy.

I've already started my munchies LOL, had some turkish delight tonight, actually feel a bit yuk with it now, too sweet. Oh well, done now.

won't be on tomorrow so all have a good time
xxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas my dukan friends xxxx could not have done this without you and its only the thought of reporting on hear thats stopping me from spiraling out of control WITH ALL THE FESTIVE GOODIES AROUND. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year xxx

lol your right pp yhursday keep warm in the alps xxx

sarafvrm said:
Belated happy Christmas to you all! Wifi is intermittent here n the french alps and I'm also trying to get used to the iPad Father Christmas brought me! Love you all masses and thrilled with Jan's news! But what's all this about getting back on the wagon on jan 3rd?? Pp Thursday tomorrow I believe... (Joking!) xxx

iPad- lucky you!!

I'm on pp thursday tomorrow!!

Hey everyone, I've taken a break for Christmas but will be back with a vengeance come January. Not pigging out, just taking it easy. All the best to everyone xxx

Hate pp thurs with a passion!!! Guess it will be turkey, turkey, turkey, muffins and more turkey! Roll on Friday cos then its nearly a week til next pp thurs!!! And I can have pv and my fruit of the moment -melon!!! Think I'm addicted ;-)

Hi Cheesegirl -- Illa is back on Minis and asked about you.

Back