Messed up BIG time at weekend

So I went Manchester friday to watch chinese cicrus and because I had missed my 3rd shake cause we went out 5pm I was starving and ended up getting a chinese well than I couldnt stop eating when I eaten my chinese I than had 2 bags of crips, chocolate and sausage rolls, so back to it again today got to start all over again gutted. Starting exercise classes tonight pilates, zumba tuesday, swimming wednesday and zumba thursday

Hi Foxy, hopefully you can have time to think today why when you had the chinese you decided to carry on eating!?

Anyhow, if you intend to be on LT 100% then it is generally advised NOT to take up new forms of exercise. Toning up has been suggested but new regime is not so good.

Lisa x

not to worry babe, id have done the same. start again and put it behind u hun. you can do it. ps: put a few shakes in ya handbag or the car for next time xx HUGS xx

Try not to dwell on it hun, your only human. Dust yourself down and get back on the horse so to speak :)

What about having a flapjack spare in your bag? Even if you don't like them it's better to eat that than food. It's tough, I didn't get my last shake till gone midnight on Saturday, well by the time I had it it was early hours Sunday.

Chin up, it's a new day and remember you can do this!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good going hun for getting back on the wagon today. It can be so hard when you cheat and remember how good food tasted to get back into it. But don't worry, you can do it.
Write it off as a bad job and just get straight back into it. It'll probably affect your weigh in by about 1-4lbs. So long as you enjoyed it and learnt from it then you'll be okay.
xxxx

Back