Messed up - need advice asap

NeesieB

Hi all

I dont get to use the laptop much these days as hubby uses it for work so I haven't updated my weight loss. As of last weigh in On Friday I was 10.10 which was an over all loss of 16 pounds in 3 weeks. I felt great, my dresses were way too big for me and on Sunday morning I was 10st 7 on my own scales and never felt so good.

So then, why why why did I go to the supermarket on Sunday eve and decide to start my refeed?? I was planning on starting the refeed on Friday after 4th weigh in but I just couldn't wait. On Monday and today I stuck to the refeed plan BUT ate lots of chocolate. I feel so disgusted with myself as the weight on the scales has gone up a couple of pounds but the light feeling I had is gone. The dresses are not as loose and one is even back to being a bit tight. I've ruined everything in 2 days.

I need your advice as to what to do tomorrow? Should I go back on TFr 100% for a week from weds to weds and then start refeed again on thurs? OR should I stick to refeed plan but not give in to temptations (chocolate)?

I feel so low right now. I have a reunion on 16th dec and this and Christmas are my goals to look good.

Pls help, all advice gratefully received.

NBC x

If i was you.... get back on TFR for a week.... get yourself back into ketosis and then do the re-feed to the sheet hunni!!! x

Hi dee, I knew I could count on you for some advice. Thank you v mug for taking the time. I am goin to do exactly as you say even though I have a couple of social events I will just have to be inventive when it comes to drinks and nibbles etc.

Have you started your refeed yet? Good luck with it x x

Yeah i've done my re-feed... eeep... i'm now low GI/healthy eating.... but i'm going to do a sneaky 1 month on LT in the New Year.... LT makes you impatient!!!

You'll be fine.... don't let this pharse you!!! You'll do great!!!x

I agree with Dee I would do 1 week on LT and then go back and do refeed and remember what the choc can do to you next time so this will hopefully keep you away from it !! Well done on your losses to date brilliant x

I really think I should hypnosis to put me off chocolate!!! Once I get a taste for it the floodgates open and I can't stop! Ooh er!!! Well here goes for the last week on 100% then refeed. These next 2 weeks will be very difficult as I'm hosting a party on sat night then off to London next week for 2 nights with another party thrown in the mix.

I went to the shops today to try on clothes as an incentive to stay on course for the next 2 weeks and I must say it did help when I could try in clothes in a smaller size.

Thanks for the help as usual folks!!

NB x

Hey hum have you tried Green and Black`s 70% cocoa solids choc? Its way better for you than milk choc and you dont need to eat so much to get the choc hit... just a thought... well done though xx

Yes I have had the g&b 70% and it's gorge! You're so right in that you don't need to eat as much of it which is great for a self confessed choc-aholic like me!

I'm finding the return to TFr really stressful. I'm hungrier now than ever . I'm dreading getting weighed tomorrow after my slip. I'm finding it so hard and the thoughts of hosting this party on sat night is tipping me over the edge. I am thinking of starting the refeed (properly) tomorrow as I can at least eat the chicken skewers I'm planning to make. Otherwise my guests will think I'm strange and I don't want to make then feel uncomfortable. I'm usually the one who feeds everyone and it will look so odd if I'm not joining in on some level. Oh dear, I'm really thinking out loud here but I'm agonising over what to do. Im hoping to be the same weight at my weigh in tomorrow and I never want to see 11st on my scales ever again but I'm so afraid of undoing everything.

Sorry for the waffle!

NB x

Back