Messed up! :-(

snowwhite85

Silver Member
Had a total blow out last night. LOTS of vodka and a sticky toffee pudding. Hungover to hell today: any suggestions to get back on track?

Everyone does it, which is why SW is flexible. just draw a line and be a good girl from now on ;)

I know. Just so ashamed of myself. Plus I have a meal I can't get out of on Friday. Special occasion so I was planning on flexi syns for then :-/ Hoping if all my other meals are good I can get away with it? Body magic most days this week, hope it will help. Or at least mean I STS

when you go out on Friday choose the healthiest options, im always cheeky and ask them to change some of the stuff out for healthier things and ask for any sauces on the side, most places are really accomodating. Just draw a line under last night and concentrate on the days ahead.

I did the same thing tuesday night. was good with food but had way too much alcohol, made a bit of a tit of myself and not even sure what I had so can't count syns or anything. blargh. but I'm not beating myself up, because I know I can make up for it for the rest of the week by sticking to plan and having lots of superspeed foods which is what I'd suggest for you! I just had a lovely bowl of superspeed tomato soup that I found on this forum, mmm!

I may well try that. I made the even worse mistake of an Indian last night to cure my hangover too. And no drink excuse for that one. Started afresh this morning and just trying to be super good. Off to stick up on fruit and veg :)

Back