Messes up badly

MrsMoose

Well I really messed up yesterday I gave into temptation and ate:(
I feel like crap now! Defo not in ketosis anymore so hav to start al over again!
So disappointed in myself

Well draw a line underneath it and get back on the wagon. The guilt of what you have done will be punishment enough and should urge you on to do well again. You know you can do it. We all have little slips - after all we are only human.

You have done so well so far - you can do it again. Think of your goals, you have achieved so much so far and you can get there again.

Good luck - you can do this xxx

dont worry just get back on and try and learn from your mistake.

MrsMoose don't fret about it...........sweep it under the carpet and as we always say...........tomorrow is another day!!!! Good luck xx

I need advise as I'm struggling on loosing weight. I worked off 569 kcals sat and put on 2 lbs today I only eat kelloges oaks and honey breakfast, tuna sandwich with red onion and sweetcorn in Greek yogurt inside, followed by skinless chicken and lots if veg for dinner sat and sunday and did another 500 od kcal burnt last night sun and put on 2 lbs
I just dont understand and feel like not bothering with exercise
Can anyone help

maybe your not eating enough as i think you need to snack in between and also make your meals little and often and make sure your drinking plenty of water. you could have put on the 2lbs as youve been exercising so you probably have lost in inches but gained muscle. did you measure before? it might just take a few weeks for your body to let go of the weight but just keep at it and drink plenty.

Hi Ndc you would probably be better posting this on one of the other boards such as calorie counting or the like. This is a vlcd forum.

That said it is entirely possible youre not eating enough for the amount of exercise youre doing. I know when I used to do ww and go to the gym I always had eat more on gym days or I didnt lose.

Ndc331 said:
I need advise as I'm struggling on loosing weight. I worked off 569 kcals sat and put on 2 lbs today I only eat kelloges oaks and honey breakfast, tuna sandwich with red onion and sweetcorn in Greek yogurt inside, followed by skinless chicken and lots if veg for dinner sat and sunday and did another 500 od kcal burnt last night sun and put on 2 lbs
I just dont understand and feel like not bothering with exercise
Can anyone help

Ndc. This is a forum for Exante. Following that means no food this is not the place to be asking food related questions.

Most us struggle enough ad it is without good related questions being posted :mad:

Thanks guys:) I'm back on track again! Just back from kick boxing and that made me feel better!
I hav my sis bday on sat aswel and I know the wine is just goin to be screaming for me :( I hatttteeee temptation!!

Back