Total Solution Metal mouth has landed !

**boo**

It's here !! This is one thing I hated when I did LT !
My nick name was metal mouth by friends ha ha
Can you still buy listyrene strips ?

Hi Boo,
I can sympathise with you!:sigh:
I have a horrible metallic sensation in my mouth and no amount of water or tea seems to get rid of it! I can't seem to find those breath freshener strips anywhere.... does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
O

:D Thanks Boo,
The metallic taste seems to be worse at night so I will try the peppermint tea then.
I also find I crave something nice with a cup of 'real' tea but less so with herbal tea so that will help with late night 'something nice' cravings!
Thanks again and I hope you have a nice day.
O:thankyou:

oliverstjohn said:
Hi Boo,
I can sympathise with you!:sigh:
I have a horrible metallic sensation in my mouth and no amount of water or tea seems to get rid of it! I can't seem to find those breath freshener strips anywhere.... does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks
O

I bought some of the nu phar ones ( I think that's what they're called ) on amazon.

I plan to use 'Retardex' spray. Heard it's quite good and i would like something portable :eek:

NEPriest said:
I plan to use 'Retardex' spray. Heard it's quite good and i would like something portable :eek:

Have bought this too from boots today (can you tell I'm paranoid about bad breath?!). I like it better than the strips.

Mine started today.... had a bit of a funny taste in my mouth up until now, but this morning, it was really foul lol proper metallic taste :( yuckk.... would have thought I would have had it before now though as I'm day 13 today lol! Have warned all my friends LOL! :) The joys of losing weight eh? :)

I think I have this already, trying not to breath on anyone.

Well done steeleee on a fantastic first loss x

Back