metal mouth

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
love it cos I know I'm in ketosis but hate it cos it tastes horrible lol

lol.. i keep brushing my tongue with toothpaste...but the morning breath.... humming!

but can buy they on e bay from america ( the mint ones are allowed ) and you get loads for a pretty good price :)

Ooh.. thanks for the tip! Have they taken them off the market in UK cos I remember I used to buy them when I lived over there (94-2008)

morning breath - pheewwwww glad hubbie isn't hear to suffer it lol.. my mouth tastes like I've been sucking pennies !!!

LOL Sam :giggle:

PMSL Sam !!!!! that can leave a nasty taste too ...... :jelous:

Yep gorey Girl , you cannot get them anywhere in the UK now ( apart from a few random chemists , which some people on VLCD's have reported but none near me :cry:) Where do you live now then ? didnt know you were abroad , somewhere warmer than here I hope :)

Where do you live now then ? didnt know you were abroad , somewhere warmer than here I hope :)

Nope ..somewhere wetter! :D I live back in Ireland now. I'm originally from Dublin but didn't move back to there (cos the one I remember doesn't exist anymore) so live down on the south east coast.

Back