1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mexican Night Out - help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by julie19, 12 December 2009 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    We are going for a Mexican tonight (just found out) I have only had some cooked chicken for my lunch & I thought I would have a chilli (I reckoned it was the lowest synned thing) but they don't so chilli according to their website - does anyone know what else I should look for? I am guessing Taco's & Burrito's would be pretty high on the syn side, what about Fajita's - does anyone have any ideas? I knew we were out tonight so have saved all my syns for tonight, some will be used for some alcofrolic drinkies but the rest will be for food.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Full Member

slimming world
    How about orders the fajita's and not eating the wraps?

Hope you have a good night.
  4. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    just saw this thread just now, what did you end up having? xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.