Mexico bride next september

princessjade

Hello everyone,

Soooo this time next year ill be getting married in Mexico, as you could imagine i have alarm bells ringing!!! not only do i want the perfect bride body but a perfect bikini body..Ive decided i want to lose 2 stone..when i reach the 2 stone mark i'll re-evaluate and create small targets anything will be a bonus soooo here goes..

Today was my first weigh in and i lost 2.5lbs and have 21.5lbs left (im doing lbs as it not only sound better but less if that makes sense hahahaha!!) tomorrow i'll write my first diary :)

Last edited:
Here to subscribe.
Oooohhhh so exciting. I joined ww for the very same reason. Im getting married in a few days we are having it in furteventura. The year flys by so enjoy every minute of it. Its such an exciting time.
Great idea to set yourself mini goals. Looking forward to following your diary

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 8

Breakfast: mc donalds Philly light bagel 7pp
Lunch: covent garden smoked bacon and butternutsquash soup 6pp banana
Dinner: M&S lasagne and veg 10pp
Snacks:ww vanilla yoghurt ww coconut biscuits 2pp

Here to subscribe.
Oooohhhh so exciting. I joined ww for the very same reason. Im getting married in a few days we are having it in furteventura. The year flys by so enjoy every minute of it. Its such an exciting time.
Great idea to set yourself mini goals. Looking forward to following your diary

OMG how exciting...a few day, wow are you all sorted now? My hotels taking ages to give me info but I cannot wait to start planning decor Etc and first dress hunting is in 2 weeks yay!!!! Xx

Did you have the yogurt and biscuits together?sounds like heaven if you did
Do you have your dress picked out and all

Here to subscribe, so exciting to be gettting married in Mexico would love to go there sometime.

Good luck with it

Thank u hun, in Rivera maya..Ive been to Mexico twice its absolutely stunning and would really defo recommend it to everyone!! the 'dream dress' i'm trying in 3 weeks i absolutely adore but its figure hugging so I really really need to do this and to get to my target!! x

Did you have the yogurt and biscuits together?sounds like heaven if you did
Do you have your dress picked out and all

oh man i wished i dipped the biscuit in the yoghurt now haha!!:cry: yeah my dress is very fitted so ive got to get slim ASAP haha!!

Day 9

Breakfast: M&S yoghurt & mango 3pp
Lunch: covent garden leek and potato soup & 1x crustless M&S bread 9pp
Dinner: M&S fish pie &veg 9pp
Snacks: velvet crisps 2pp ww coconut biscuit 2pp

X

Hello

good luck with your wedding preparations. Could I just ask - your Covent Garden soups (which I just love!!!) is it half a carton or a full carton?

thank you x

Hello

good luck with your wedding preparations. Could I just ask - your Covent Garden soups (which I just love!!!) is it half a carton or a full carton?

thank you x

Hiya hunm im too greedy to just have half :p its for the whole carton!! mmm me too...i literally love them all...butternut squash and bacon is gorgeous!!

Finished my nightshift this morning at the hospital went home (still living with parents while we save) and mum has created a chart converted into lbs and everytime i loose lbs i have to puyt a gold star which counts down how many lbs ive got left bless her, shes really trying to help me stay motivated! I must say though, this doesnt feel like a diet im eating everything i want fancy and i dont feel deprived atall...really feel motivated especially with reading everyones posts ;)

Ah god thats so sweet. Brill Idea my friend does something similar.
Dress sounds amazing. Mines the same which is why I joined ww cuz I loved the dress but needed to lose a few lb so id be more comfortable in it.
Mexico sounds fab iv always wanted to go there

Ah god thats so sweet. Brill Idea my friend does something similar.
Dress sounds amazing. Mines the same which is why I joined ww cuz I loved the dress but needed to lose a few lb so id be more comfortable in it.
Mexico sounds fab iv always wanted to go there

?
I know shes a cute little one haha! Ohhhh r u excited? does the dress fit perfectly? ohh its all so exciting ive just got sooooo long to wait :cool:

Day 10

Breakfast: danjo yoghurt and blueberries 3pp
Lunch: home-made veg garlic an chillie pasta 8pp
Dinner:???
Snacks: ww coconut biscuit 2pp

Mmm lunch sounds fab any ideas for dins yet

Hope you've had a good day, Mexico is stunning, one of my friend's sister's got married over there in 2010 and it was a beautiful day! :D

Back