Miami in 22 Days!

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
AM going to be in Miami and Vegas in 22 days time...can't wait...ordered my swimsuit from asos.com today and its gorge!!! fits better than i expected and looks much better on me than the model it was on! lol hahahah....
am hoping to get down to at least the 10st mark...i am currently 11st 10lbs and would love to be in the 10's... they say i should be between 7st and 9st something for my height as I am only 5'1 in height but i love being curvy and my boyfriend hates the "skinny" look and loves the curvy figure... i hope I can at least get down to the 10st mark of some kind...be well happs! After all, I started out weight 13st 4.5 weeks ago! :) Holidays are always a great motivation for losing weight....any one else feel like this?

I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not j.... I AM JEALOUS!!!!

Miami ooooohhh wouldnt mind that myself:)

Dont you just love aso.com, my mum and sis are addicted to it and dragged me into it last year. I love their stuff and prices are reasonable too.

LOL @ daisybanks! heheheheh am at work killing time...that made me laugh....

Oh naomi..yep...asos.com--gotta love it! theyve got loads lovely stuff and as u say very reasonable. Yep, miami...went to vegas in feb but going back with the other half as were both poker addicts! anyon here gotta facebook?

Daisy, im sure ur doing very well...how much have u lost? xx

I am a wierdo hun. I dont get weighed! I go my how I feel and how my clothes fit me. I think the scales are way too controlling! :)

lol...whatever works for u i guess. whatever ur happy and comfy with.. i agree abt the scales...i bought some couple weeks ago, had an everyday obsession with them and now have hid them away......well, i hope u get into all the clothes u want!! isnt it great when u can fit BACK into something u had before!?!? I was smiling ear to ear!! xxx

lol I agree. I try things on each week and always find something new to wear! Like having a shopping spree without spending money. Bit of a slip this week but HEY no ones perfect!!

Back