Total Solution Michelle's diet diary

Samba29

Well I am on day 1 and so far do not feel that hungry but I do feel a bit light headed. I am struggling with the water intake as I dislike water but so far today I have had 2 pints.

I am 5"6 and weigh 13st 11lbs. I am really going to try and stick to this until Christmas as I would love to have Xmas photos taken of me with the children where I'm not hiding half my body behind the tree!!

So far today I have had a vanilla shake with 1 spoonful of added coffee and ice to make it a frappuccino and it was really nice. I have just had the choc orange bar and that was nice also so really pleased so far. Tonight is mushroom soup....hopefully that will be enjoyable.

I have missed my cups of tea today and I will probably struggle when I have to cook the rest of the families dinner later.

Why is it when you start a diet time seems to go really slow?

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum and the Exante Diet!

If you stick to the diet you could definitely be very close to your target weight by Christmas, I know what you mean about wanting to be in the photos without half hiding! Nightmare! The best thing I can suggest is breaking it down into mini goals, that has helped a lot of people on the forum to make it seem more manageable. There are lots of tips and helpful support here and I find looking at the inspirational pictures bit really motivates me when I'm feeling down. It can be hard to consume a lot of water when you don't normally do it but you can look at the allowed drinks lists and acceptable extras and maybe find something that would be good for you to help.

I hope the rest of day one is good for you :)

Good luck Michelle, the first few days can be tough but it gets easier once you get Into the swing of it and find out what works best for you.

Thanks for the tips. :)

Well last nights mushroom soup was Yuck!! Have 6 more of them to go so May experiment a bit with them. Now attempting to make strawberry shake muffins!

They looked good but tasted terrible lol
I just mixed them into a paste and put mixture into 2 silicone cases. Then in the oven for 15 mins on 180. Will not be trying them again in a hurry. Did read somewhere that you can use baking powder?? Maybe will try that another time.

How are you getting on?

Back