Michelle's food diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by DEvans, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Morning All, just thought I would start this off here as I need all the support I can get. Been at weight watchers on and off for a long time. Need to lose my final 25lbs by the end of the summer. So here goes:

B - oats with half milk/water (2), honey(0.5), 1tsp half spoon sugar(0.5), coffee (0.5)

S - decaf skinny latte (2), peppermint tea (0) (I'm feeling cold this morning)

L - spinach (0), tuna (2), extra light mayo (0.5), 2 tsp sweet corn (0.5), 2 ryvita (0.5)

D - Pizza Express chicken salad (no dressing or bread sticks) (8pts), sml glass of wine (2.5pts)
    S- milk (0.5) for the day. when I get home will have a cup of tea before bed. Any extra points I may have a treat or save for another day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.