Microwave Tilda Basmati Rice

Rosielea

Gold Member
Does anyone know the syns values for different flavours please. Could they be used as free food (Green, EE). Had Coriander, lime & lemon grass it was delish.

The lowest in syns is either the pure Basmati or the stir fry Peking rice @ 1.5 syns each. The rest range up to butternut squash, roasted pepper and coconut chilli & lemmongrass at 5, 5 & 5.5 syns each.

I'm pretty sure that they can't be used as free on EE or Green because none of them are basic rice. You can make your own as free by mixing veg or spices to plain boiled rice.

The lowest in syns is either the pure Basmati or the stir fry Peking rice @ 1.5 syns each. The rest range up to butternut squash, roasted pepper and coconut chilli & lemmongrass at 5, 5 & 5.5 syns each.

I'm pretty sure that they can't be used as free on EE or Green because none of them are basic rice. You can make your own as free by mixing veg or spices to plain boiled rice.

Thank you. 5 syns for the whole pack is worth it. I tried the corriander, lemon & lemon grass and it was delicious & a change to my normal plain rice.

Back