MidnightPrincess' Food Diary - Taking The Scenic Route!

MidnightPrincess

Silver Member
Aloha everyone :)

I have finally decided to start doing a food diary to help me with shifting the next half a stone - a stone to get to target. I've been feeling a little off track and I've been wanting to start incorporating red and green days into my week so any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated! :D

I started SW in Janurary 2012, and have lost 13.5lbs in 9 weeks, I've set myself an April Challenge to lose 7.5lbs in 5 weeks to get to my first interim target of 9st 6. Wish me luck.

Here goes!

Monday 26th March 2012 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast:
Half grapefruit, with sweetener and tsp honey (1 syn)
2x Toast from 400g loaf (hexb) with 2 tsp of Flora Light (3 syns)

Lunch:
A banana and an apple
Chicken and Mushroom Pasta n Sauce
(0 syns)
Tesco's Lighter Choice Lemon Drizzle Cake (3 syns)

Dinner:
Will be a syn free Mushroom Risotto with 45g Reduced fat cheese (hexa)

Total syns so far: 7 syns

Needing to pack myself some syn free treats, cut up veggies and hummus (hexb) as I'm going to be doing uni assignments maybe up until 3am when my uni library closes :sigh:

Tuesday 27th March 2012 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast:
2x pieces of toast from 400g loaf (hexb)
2 tsps of runny honey (2 syns)
An apple and a banana

Lunch:
Morrison's Tuna and Vegetable Sushi (2 syns)
An apple

Dinner:
Pasta with syn free tomato sauce, 45g reduced fat Cheddar cheese (hexa)

Total syns so far: 4 syns

I'm leaving myself with another 1-2 healthy extras incase I have to have a long haul night at the library again, oh the stress :sigh:

My OH bought me a little espresso cup and saucer today, I can't tell you how much I love espresso, and now I am even more obsessed because I can have proper espresso at home ;). He also got me an easter egg... which I am desperately trying to resist for now haha.

Popping by to subscribe :) x

I am horribly far behind on my food diary I apologise! Unfortunately I can't remember everything I had to eat yesterday and the day before. So I'm just going to continue from today. Unfortunately eating has taken a bit of a back seat as I've been soo busy trying to finish to major essays before the easter break

31st March 2012 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast:
Bacon and spring onion 1-egg omelette
2 Bananas

Dinner:
Small Chicken Chow Mein (7 syns)
I know I shouldn't have had it, but my housemate was getting chinese and I just couldn't by bothered with the hassel of making dinner and making myself more food to take to the library tonight... so I just had the chow mein, could've been a lot worse!

Lunch: (backwards as it's what I technically take to the library with me at the moment!)
Carrot and cucumber batons
45g Reduced fat cheddar cheese (cubed) (hexa)
Quorn style spicy chicken bites (0.5 syns)

I'm quite happy with that so far. I was a little bit naughty over the last couple days and wiped out over half of my weekly syns on chocolate.. I was stressing out from work and it was going to be the only thing to save me :eek: so after today I have about 30syns left for the week.

It'll be fiiiine

Total syns today: 7.5

Had to have another extra easy day today as I had some left over spag bol that really needed eating. I think I might attempt more green days before my WI in though.

1st April 2012 - EXTRA EASY

Breakfast:
Bacon and spring onion 1-egg omelet
2 Bananas

Dinner:
Left over spag bol with spaghetti
1 Banana
2 Small bags of maltesers (10 syns)

I knooow I shouldn't have the chocolate yet again, but I'm hoping if I get my fill soon then hopefully my major craving for it will go away! Still within my weekly syns at the moment though so I'm not going to worry about it.

Have another night full of essaying in the library again so Lunch is technically happening here again.

Lunch:.

3 Different herby/spiced slices of chicken (done myself so no syns)
Tub of mango and pineapple

I managed to get one of my MASSIVE essays done.. now just have to keep plugging through onto the next one. Can't wait to be done with them and get back to my normal pattern of eating!

Back to the grind! :sigh:

Total syns: 10 syns
Haven't had either of my healthy extras either, so may treat myself to cheese on toast when I roll into bed at 1am

MidnightPrincess said:
Had to have another extra easy day today as I had some left over spag bol that really needed eating. I think I might attempt more green days before my WI in though.

1st April 2012 - EXTRA EASY

Breakfast:
Bacon and spring onion 1-egg omelet
2 Bananas

Dinner:
Left over spag bol with spaghetti
1 Banana
2 Small bags of maltesers (10 syns)

I knooow I shouldn't have the chocolate yet again, but I'm hoping if I get my fill soon then hopefully my major craving for it will go away! Still within my weekly syns at the moment though so I'm not going to worry about it.

Have another night full of essaying in the library again so Lunch is technically happening here again.

Lunch:.

3 Different herby/spiced slices of chicken (done myself so no syns)
Tub of mango and pineapple

I managed to get one of my MASSIVE essays done.. now just have to keep plugging through onto the next one. Can't wait to be done with them and get back to my normal pattern of eating!

Back to the grind! :sigh:

Total syns: 10 syns
Haven't had either of my healthy extras either, so may treat myself to cheese on toast when I roll into bed at 1am

You are doing fantastically well especially with the added pressure of assignments ....keep it up chick x

kim63 said:
You are doing fantastically well especially with the added pressure of assignments ....keep it up chick x

Thank you so much! I'm trying to keep it cool, especially with the eating but chocolate keeps finding its way to me at the moment haha x

Okay! New week, new start. Not going to let things get in the way of posting my food diary either because I know it will really help me out, especially as I'm expecting a big gain tonight! Need be 100% for the rest of the week and hopefully get through a mini challenge to rid myself of whatever I gain +1lb.

Wednesday 4th April 2012 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast:
2 slices of wholemeal toast (hexb) with 2 tsp flora light (3 syns)
Apple

Lunch:
Will be leftover syn free mushroom soup that I made yesterday, packed with superfree!

Dinner:
Haven't decided yet but will be eating after WI so will probably be something involving my other healthy extras =)

Good evening everyone! I am yet again at the library trying to plough through yet another essay.. even though today was the end of term I STILL have more deadlines. Final year literally just wants to kill me it seems.. Ho hum

Thursday 5th April 2012 - EXTRA EASY DAY

Breakfast:
Bacon and mushroom omelet
A banana

Lunch:
Sainsburys bran flakes (hexb) with half my allowance of skimmed milk (hexa) (the rest of my allowance has been used for copious amounts of coffee!)
Another banana..

Dinner:
Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn)

Box taken for my library trip - carrot batons, chinese glazed chicken (which was awful so have given it to the OH) and 2 WW sausages (1 syn)

Looks like a good day.. slightly missing some super free, but I am rather poor and short of time these days... that is until you look at the cheeky treats I had today:

Malteaster bunny (couldn't resist!!) (8 syns)
Punnet of basil infused oil and dippers from my Graze box (5 syns)

Total syns: 14.5 syns

Back