Migraine=fallen off the wagon!

Tiggemma

Silver Member
Urgh! Long week so far. Everything has been hard. So for my troubles I have ended up with a migraine. I can't stomach the Cambridge products with a migraine in fact I only managed water and dry toast. So I had some toast. So that's me out of ketosis. But at least I can see again! Hope there's not too much impact. Feel rubbish that I fell off the wagon so spectacularly but glad the headache is calming down.

Oh no. I do sympathise. I suffer from migraines too. And my vision is the first indication that one is on it's way. I usually take pills straightaway - as soon as I see a "flash" in my eye... and normally the headache that follows isn't too severe.

I can't function properly when I have one. Have you got to go work or can you stay in and lie down in a darkened room?!

I hope you feel better soon. And don't worry about the toast... not the end of the world.

Lx

It came on last night as I got home from work (better than it hitting as I was driving home) but it just makes everything hard. The head ache is on it's way but I feel sick (usually I throw up) and I will do for a couple of days along with a slight headache but it's nothing compared to what it was.

I'm self employed so there are a few things I have to do today but luckily I can do them at my own pace. Back on tack as of lunch time. I hope. At least I'll be out of the house and I have a shake with me. The though of which doesn't turn my stomach so that pretty good!

Oh crap isn't it?

I usually just suffer with my vision, and the headache. And i've got to go to bed. That's not always possible tho, is it? And if one hits when i'm out, or in work, i'm screwed. I can't drive home because I can't see properly!

You sound as if you've had an humdinger. Poor you. Take it easy kiddo.

Lx

Back