Mikado - Disastero!!!

juju_doll

juju_doll
Oh dear. Decided to try these - half a syn each - brilliant ... until you scoff the lot like a loon. Oh dear .... ah well! been super good all day and all week, so not going to beat myself up abaout it! Off to have some quorn chilli and rice!

LOL i could quite easily do that as well, try to only take a few out of the packet at a time but doesnt always work. Quite fancy trying the daim ones

Don't eat mikados and drink wine: wine lowers your chocolate defences! That's my sage advice anyway. The wine was within my syns, the entire box of mikado was not... :/

missy1978 said:
The western version of Pocky as far as I'm aware? See here! http://www.mikado.com/

Yep they are i still call them pocky as thats what i first saw them packaged as

cat yoyo greaves said:
Yep they are i still call them pocky as thats what i first saw them packaged as

Pocky came in a loads of crazy and different flavours, wish Mikado did too! Used to love the strawberry milkshake flavour. I have no Pocky supply now since my fave Pocky and thai food market stall closed :( :(

missy1978 said:
Pocky came in a loads of crazy and different flavours, wish Mikado did too! Used to love the strawberry milkshake flavour. I have no Pocky supply now since my fave Pocky and thai food market stall closed :( :(

I get them when i go to Manchester from the chinese supermarket in China town (banana flavour)

Mikado's should come with a health warning.... 'DANGER...Try one and you'll finish the box' :)

ggmac said:
Mikado's should come with a health warning.... 'DANGER...Try one and you'll finish the box' :)

Im not too bad with a 2yr old and a hubby i only get to eat a few before they start nabbing them

They are the biscuit/chocolate version of Pringles, once you pop you can't stop!! Btw the Diam ones are lush!!

Ah don't tell me that!!

They are the work of the devil. They shout from the cupboard and they make you eat them whilst telling you they are only half a syn each however I defy anyone to eat one! They should come with a warning on the packet. The daim ones are nice but my faves are the hazelnut ones that taste like they've been dipped in nutella. ;-)

I couldn't stop at a few, so I don't buy them. It would be like buying a tube of Pringles and only having 10. It's not physically possible!

Agreed! I bought some mikado this week thinking "yay only half a syn each" but I ate half the pack while I unpacked the rest of my shopping! Oops! And demolished the other half the next day, oh no! Delish though!!!

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

Back