Milestone

MissCD

I've had a fair share of blips and planned breaks, but after 10 weeks I have lost 41.5 lbs (3 st 1 lb). For those who feel their resolve slipping, and for those who have made mistakes, stick with it - it's worth it!

x

That's just fantastic, well done you should be so proud of yourself and I can only hope that I have as much success as you :) xx

wow amazing!did you exercise or anything?that is such an achievement

Thank you :) I've tried to walk a little more than usual, and I've also cycled a bit but that's all.

x

Hi, massive well done to you.
I am struggling 6 days in
so this is great imspiration. I have headaches, shakiness hunger pangs in evening which water doesnt help with so I need stories like this to keep me focused!!

47 lbs, I'm hoping to hit 50 lbs next week!

x

Wow that is a really good loss! well done honey, i am off to dust down my bike :)

Thank you :)

I'm going to get a Brompton soon, can't wait!

x

Whats a brompton?

I'm hoping to stick to this diet for 10 weeks and I'm also hoping to lose 3st in that time. It's nice to know it can be done :) x

Ha Ha i am such a tit! well i did dust down my bike and my kids thought it was great!! my little girl on the back which she loved, she tapped the seat when i got off (without kicking her in the face, Result!) and said more! ahhh, she got really angry when i got her off though. Note to self, prop the bike up against a wall or anything. easier to cope with flinging arms and legs and arched back!! and my little man rode ahead and we had to follow. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back