Military Operation Christmas!

Enough

Gold Member
5 people staying for two nights, 8 for xmas dinner, 3 more coming for xmas afternoon, plus one is my mother in law, and I'll also have a baby!

sooo I need to do as much in advance as possible so that i can relax on the day:

mince pies
christmas cake
christmas pudding
fresh fruit bowl
nuts n raisins

breakfast - smoked salmon? grapefruit? cereal
drinks - bucks fizz? have someone else as bar person
dinner:
turkey
pigs in blankets
chestnuts n sprouts
gravy
roast veg n rosemary
peas
spuds
cranberry sauce
bread sauce

raspberry frozen yoghurt and meringue? trifle?
cheese n biscuits
brandy butter
coffee cream

For me - fruit, turkey, veg, more fruit yoghurt.. to drink: diet ginger beer? sparkling water with lemon? tea? huge fruit bowls.. yoghurt and healthy snacks in the fridge.. what else? some planned country walks? entertainment, a tree and decorations.. food for my baby.......

I'm going to experiment with a massive bowl of thick cut vegetable soup - maybe make lots of different ones between now and then, and have that on the go so I can nibble. I'll buy some crusty rolls and it can be the evening meal on Christmas day - I'll just leave out the rolls for me :)

Syn free Drink

I'm going to experiment with a massive bowl of thick cut vegetable soup - maybe make lots of different ones between now and then, and have that on the go so I can nibble. I'll buy some crusty rolls and it can be the evening meal on Christmas day - I'll just leave out the rolls for me :)

Well done you. For a drink I buy Tesco Indian Tonic Water with Lime (low calorie) add ice and lime slices and some lime juice, delicious.
I don't miss alcohol drinking this.

numbers for xmas are now up to 12 for the day!

I'm needing games!

Plus -
- lizzydieter's tonic water idea
- bowl fruit salad
- big fruit bowls
- humus and lots and lots of vegetables so i can eat the vegetables!
- cooked breakfasts each day with beans tomatoes eggs bacon sains be good to yourself sausages

maybe an active game? like a wii fit? or twister or something?
planned walks in the country side? - ask L's brother to check out some maps??

Back