• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Milk Week advice needed

Hi - Basically it's up to you.

I used semi-skimmed milk as the volume you add was not as much as with skimmed. I didn't think the flavour of the packs changed much, just a little creamier.

Relax. You can switch milk type each day if you want to. It's just about making sure your calorie intake is upped for a week without introducing 'real' food. xx

Oops - forgot to say, the quantities are printed in the back of the green Foundation book. Varies quite a bit depending on the type of milk you choose.

Thank you so much. I think you are right and I do need to relax about this. I am comimg to the end of week 13 and have not had anything except packs and water (and the odd coffee). I have lost 54lb so far and am thrilled and feel fantastic. need to loose 10 stone in total and have a way to go, your weight loss is inspiring. :) I have just looked in the green book and sure enough it is all there. I really appreciate the advice, this is my first time on any forum ever!!!

Gemma79

I will do this!
welcome to the forums msrD and congrats no your great weight loss. I am just starting out on this awsome journey!

I am comimg to the end of week 13 and have not had anything except packs and water (and the odd coffee). I have lost 54lb so far and am thrilled and feel fantastic. need to loose 10 stone in total and have a way to go, your weight loss is inspiring. :) I have just looked in the green book and sure enough it is all there. I really appreciate the advice, this is my first time on any forum ever!!!

FIrstly congrats on sticking with the programme 100%. For me that has been the only way to achieve the losses I wanted and ensure I focused on the CBT/TA issues and wasn't one of the drop outs.

Secondly - Congratulations on losing 54lbs so far. That is awesome - you'll see the four stone this week or next ;). That's almost half way to your goal :eek:!

Thirdly - thanks for the compliment. Keep in there and one day soon you will be close to your goal too.

Finally - welcome to Minimins. I have logged on to this site many times when I have needed advice or a distraction or something to keep me motivated. Brilliant place. Keep posting and you'll become an old pro. :D

Thank you so much. I think you are right and I do need to relax about this. I am comimg to the end of week 13 and have not had anything except packs and water (and the odd coffee). I have lost 54lb so far and am thrilled and feel fantastic. need to loose 10 stone in total and have a way to go, your weight loss is inspiring. :) I have just looked in the green book and sure enough it is all there. I really appreciate the advice, this is my first time on any forum ever!!!

Great result so far! WELL DONE YOU!!!

I am glad you are doing Milk Week. I lost 10 stone as well, so we have to abstain a lot longer then some. Some choose not to do it, but I think it is a good idea as we can only ask so much of our bodies!!

Keep going, you are doing FAB!!!!

XXX

Thank you so much for such a warm response, I need practice at using a forum as I wrote a long response and then lost it!!!!!!:sigh: any way, I am totally totally inspired by the people who have lost 110lb and 10 stone, wow:). and Gemma 79, this is the best thing I have ever done,good luck, the first 3 days were really hard but then it got good

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Just wanted to congratulate you on your journey so far Hun and wish you luck going forward. You have done amazingly well. I certainly found this forum the biggest help in keeping me going, so pop in here, ask questions, nothing is too trivial to ask here, and there is always - and I do mean always, someone with an answer or some good support for the tougher times, and loads of celebration with you as you stride towards goal.

Jez
xx