Milk Week

Mr Gilbo

I successfully made it to milk week losing 5st 8lbs in those first 12 weeks. So I thought I would have my good old favourite of a cuppa. I had switched to redbush during those last 12 weeks, but before I would go thru 5 cups of english/breakfast tea a day.

But my taste buds have changed so much in those 12 weeks. I can really taste the tannins in th tea and it not as nice as I remember it :(

Aaah milk week...well done for getting there. I found milk week really challenging as i am not a huge fan of milk in general. I found that I was really bloated and felt quite sick. I managed just 3 days before i had to cut it out again. But the following week i had a really good loss, so it is a good way to kick start yourself again.

You are doing brilliantly and I love the new photo - was this from your brother's wedding? How did it go - were you able to stick to your packs? You are creeping up to 100 pounds loss. that day will be amazing. How will you celebrate. tell me you have something really cool planned!

Just had milk in an instant coffee, was nice although a bit sweet. Will probably just mix the milk up with a milkshake later, or drink it on it's own. I like milk :)

Yep that was from my brothers weddings. I decided that I would eat, and promptly came out of ketosis!

22lbs to go. I don't have anything planned as a way of rewarding myself. Might buy myself another watch, if the money is available.

Back