Milk week

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SweetFannyAdams, 6 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

It's our group's milk week. I've not had any coffee since I started as I really don't like it black, but I snuck in a skinny latte at Starbucks today .... omg, heaven! Amazing how much of a treat a coffee was. Will stick to the peppermint tea again from tomorrow though, before it becomes a habit!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    You know . i'm sat here drinking black Coffee thinking , how much more of this can I drink and water and you know think i'll eat some peppermint tea , anything for a change !
  4. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

I think my taste buds are changing ..... after 10 weeks of peppermint tea it doesn't taste the same anymore. I keep handing it to my husband for his opinion as to whether it really is peppermint, I just can't taste it anymore!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.