Milk...!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LV30, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Hello

Wonder if anyone out there can help?

I've just started on Step 3 - 1000 calories today, and apparently, half pint of skimmed milk is essential... but I didn't have cereal for breakfast (had a banana - how excited was i?! lol)... and I don't want to start putting milk in my coffee because I've come to love black coffee...

So question is, can I swap the milk for a very low cal yogurt (ie. WW yogurt)?

I hope someone out there can help - maybe a lovely counsellor?!

Many thanks,
    Lynne

Last edited: 26 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

not sure about that, but why dont you make a smoothie with the milk and fruit etc and a bit of yoghurt

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

A glug of semi skimmed in a hot choc shake is the best thing I have ever tasted... but I think 0% yog is allowed. Your CDC should know.

xxx

5. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

You can have 0% greek yoghurt - yummy with some of your fruit allowance mixed in!!

6. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Oohhh, some lovely ideas there - thanks! Much better than a boring old yogurt!

Cheers!!

Lx