Milk....

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi guys,

This is my first week on WW... I've just realised that I have been under-pointing my milk allowance.

I have very milky tea and some days I've had about 6 cups!!

I've stuck to 26 points everyday and not used my weekly points - so hopefully that will cover it?

I'm going 2 cut out milk from today... But how much milk do WW advise us to have each day?

Why are you cutting milk out tho? Surely if you measure out an allowance and pp it, then you can just use that throughout the day x

I'm only cutting it out until my next class... I need 2 get something I can measure with lol

I measure milk at start of day and put it in a jug! Use that for cereal and hot drinks! Then of you go over you can point that separately or just have black coffee!

Plus get organic milk or even coconut milk( from fridge not a can) so much better for you. No chemicals in it and coconut milk is less points

Thanks - ive measured my milk today :)

I agree with the person who says to measure your milk out at the start of the day, point it and just use it as necessary.

I measure milk at start of day and put it in a jug! Use that for cereal and hot drinks! Then of you go over you can point that separately or just have black coffee!

Plus get organic milk or even coconut milk( from fridge not a can) so much better for you. No chemicals in it and coconut milk is less points

i measure mine as well, in the morning, 4 the rest of d day.
which coconut milk u talking about? low fat from the can is 3pp 4 100ml.
i would like to have coconut milk more often.

susana78 said:

It's in the isle with the soya milk, in a milk carton! I love it! The can coconut milk is a different taste! More condensed

susana78 said:

The coconut milk is called Kara :)

Back