Millux's Lifestyle Overhaul!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by millux, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Hello! I thought that I should start one of these to motivate myself. :)

I start my lifestyle change tomorrow (hey, it's monday ok!), I am going to eat healthily & sensibly, exercise 4-5 days a week, drink lots of water & do whatever it takes to lose this unwanted weight! I am hoping to lose 2.5 lbs a week (that's 10 lbs a month, phew!) for 10 months. I am expecting fluctuation & stalling numbers on the scales, but I have to remind myself that the weight WILL come off & I can't give up on myself.

I'm doing this because I don't feel "myself" anymore, I feel like I'm stuck in someone else's body & I am depressed, unhealthy & horribly unfit. I want to be ME again! & As this diary as my witness - I can do it! We can all do it!

See you tomorrow, diary! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Well, this morning I woke up after a terrible nights sleep & forced myself to do the Jillain Micheal's 30 Day Shred. It was sooo difficult! I was huffing & puffing & sweating like a pig! But - I did it! :D I do however feel quite rubbish in the way that I'm so horribly unfit.. I had to lie down & I felt quite sick. Hopefully it will get easier. I am going to do it again tomorrow & do some wii fit today before dinner. I've vowed to do jumping jacks & invisible skip-rope while my dinner is in the microwave haha. I'm just trying to fit in any exercise I can.. I really want a big loss! Or atleast a bit of an increase in stamina. :p

4. Jonny B

Jonny B Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(30.43%)
    You've made a start which is the hardest step! Keep it up :)

5. amberstone

amberstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Millux

Good idea about the invisible skipping rope :) As Johnny says, the start is the hardest.. be proud, keep it up.

Cant wait to see how you progress

Amber

6. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Thanks so much to you both! :D

My muscles (lol) are sore today from yesterdays workout, there's no way I can do the 30DS right now.. :(
    But ! - I am going to do as long as I can on the Wii Fit, I did a mixture of Step Aerobics & Hoola Hooping yesterday which got my heart rate up significantly so I'm sure I'm burning calories. I think I might do some yoga too afterwards to see if I can stretch out & relax my muscles. Looking forward to unlocking more Wii Fit games! :)

7. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    I've eaten far too much today. :( Emotional/Boredom eating is my serious downfall - today I've had Special K, a WW meal, raw salmon, a tin of soup, several fruits & low kcal jelly. I am trying to hold off from eating bread (bloomer loaf, omg) - my one true weakness! I guess I'm going to have to be really strict & exercise x378623 tomorrow to make up for it. Boo.

8. amberstone

amberstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Millux

Hey there, wow lots of options for exercising, thats great, you will never get bored :) Id love a wii fit, we have a playstation 3 lol perhaps I can use singstar and do a dance in my living room while tourmenting the neighbours AND buring calaries form dancing :))

Fair play to you, keep up the good work and yesterday didnt seem to bad to me! Your doing great, keep it up.

Amber

9. Jonny B

Jonny B Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(30.43%)
    We all have our own personal weaknesses when it comes to food! I can't resist to over eat sometimes! Don't beat yourself up about it, just get back on the wagon today :)

10. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Thanks guys you're both really sweet, thanks for encouraging me! :)
    I'm on the straight and narrow today, going to do my best, won't let myself down this time!

11. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    The past few days I've been feeling horribly lathargic & depressed.. as if I'm having withdrawals! Must be the lack of sugar! :p

Ready to step it up a gear for the weekend though, it's weigh-in day on Monday! Hoping to lose atleast 2lbs... :S I bought a size 14 dress for motivation, I'm going to hang it up infront of my wardrobe so I see it every day and think "I shall fit in to you... soon! To the Wii Fit!" :) I'm hoping that even if I don't lose anything, I'm not going to bum myself out. I know I'm doing my body good by exercising and eating better. I just hope it rewards me eventually.. :p

12. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Well I just finished 50mins of Wii Fit! For me that's quite something.. I never exercise! :p
    But - I have to say.. After the first 30mins I felt GREAT! I have no idea why, but I feel accomplished!
    I have to keep reminding myself that I'll build up stamina & get better at it. & Also that after the first 15min things get better, you just have to hang in there. :)

Soooo.. I /think/ I did;

x5 Step Aerobics (2 normal, 3 advanced)
    x3 Jogging (1 short, 2 long)
    x2 Hula Hoop (3 min + 6min)
    x3 Boxing (Beginner because I have no rhythm :p)

I feel good! I'm going to try & keep it up!
    I do however feel like I need to work on my arms more with the boxing since my legs are so tight from all the other games! :)

13. charsie

charsie Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your so commited it's inspiring! I should start excercising too! I walk the dog for half hour a day and thats about it. I would love a Wii Fit, are they fun? I played on one briefly at Christmas after a few bevvys, i'll admit, and it was great fun! I was a bird.. and I had to flap my wings and fly to different goals lol. Bet I looked a right fool. I will be looking into treating myself to a wii fit as a reward after a stone possibly.

14. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done on your fab start, really hope you get your 2.5lbs off this week :D

15. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    charsie - Wii Fit is brilliant! I detest exercise, I find it sooo boring & tedious, but the games make it so much easier! :)

doodlelover - Thanks so much, I hope so too. I'm so worried but excited at the same time! :p

16. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Well, it was Weigh In day today & sadly I haven't lost (or gained..phew!) a single pound. I'm kind of saddened but I've noticed that I've had more energy & stamina today. I went out & the hills that I'd normally lose my breath walking up were a breeze! :) My arms & shoulders a wee bit stiff today so I'm going to do some yoga & then the usual wii fit stuff. Trying to keep myself going, I know that the weight will come off eventually, just have to keep at it. I'm hoping for a loss next week though!... :)

17. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    I've decided to add an hour of Callanetics (not Calisthenics!) 4-5 times a week to my routine, if I possibly can. :p Just downloaded a Callanetic DVD & all the reviews are very positive & the results are staggering as long as you stick to it. I used to do Pilates & I quite enjoyed it so I hope this will be challenging but still enjoyable.. Looking forward to it, I'll start tomorrow! :)

On a different note - I've been without Coke for a week now (used to drink 4L every day for a good few years.. ouch) & I feel great! I'm chugging down lots of water & diluting juice.. I feel much more hydrated shockingly! :p It's also made me want to eat "cleaner", I haven't had any cravings for chocolate or crisps.. just crunchy veg! I'm very happy about this & I feel like this is a super-good step in the right direction for changing for good! :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. amberstone

amberstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(18.11%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Millux

Hey there, how are you doing?

Impressive about the coke reduction :)) I feel so much better too when drinking water, its amazing really ....

Never heard of Callanetics, but i have bought a pilates DVD and will be doing it on sunday :))

Dont worry about keeping stable - thats great in W1 and you said yourself you feel fitter already ( which is sometimes more important if not always! :) )

Keep us posted.

Amber

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.