mince pies!!!! i can not resist them!

Miss Reilly

Hello Ladies
how is everyone?
I have been doing ww on my own and lost 9lb so far but my other half brought home mince pies and I can not stay away hahaha It got me wondering what everyone else can't resist at this time of year :D

Kelly x

Cheese and biscuits ;) x

Its so hard to try to be good when it feels everyone else around you is indulging in good food and drink, I've managed to resist temptation so far! I just need to learn to stop, I know a little bit is fine but once I get the taste of something I can't stop!

I'm the same sweet tooth! It's always ok me starting on the cake etc but I have so much trouble stopping! I've recently stopped buying chocolate bars so with a 5 year old in the house and being the festive period is going to be doubly hard!

Had a mince pie tonight at garden centre! Just had to do it!! Totally worth the points :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love mice pies but my hubby doesnt so if I bought a box I would have to eat them all! Its fab that they are only 6pp but I would have to try and learn and understand the word 'moderation' before I can be trusted to by a box!!! If only they sold them in singles!! x

Haha, Becky, I have the same problem! I'm tempted to make some over the weekend and just send them off to work with my boyfriend. At least that way I'm safe! Do M&S not sell individual ones in their bakery bit? Might just be wishful thinking...

Haha, Becky, I have the same problem! I'm tempted to make some over the weekend and just send them off to work with my boyfriend. At least that way I'm safe! Do M&S not sell individual ones in their bakery bit? Might just be wishful thinking...

Good question! I didn't see any yesterday but I wasn't looking for them and i'm sure they would have jumped out at me and into my bag! x

Tinned chocs, Ive not bought any so far this year - Normally were having to replace them already
Normally I'm the same. Managed it this year, though...largely as I can't remember where I've put the two tins I bought! My rotten memory wins where my willpower fails!

Back