Mind over Matter Monday ***Hour by Hour***

herewego

Gold Member
Good Morning everyone!!

I haven't seen one of these threads for a few days so thought I'd resurrect them as despite not posting much they've really helped keep me on track!

It's a gorgeous morning here in Kent and I'm feeling good! The sun is shining and I have managed to get the children ready for school / nursery without any shouting or threats (bribes blackmail etc)! :D:D:D

We're off to Sweden on Saturday morning for a week and I can't wait! I'm hoping the weather will hold so that we can spend the week cycling to the local lake for a day of swimming and reading on the "beach". I'm going onto 1000 (ish) next week so will enjoy the BBQs as well. I'm a bit nervous about going off the rail and put on loads of weight, but I'll do my best!

Target for today is to drink loads of water! I am rubbish at getting my water in at the weekend and so will try and make up for it today!

Hope you are all well and raring to go with CD this morning!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

ooohhh lucky you going off to sweden!!! sounds super!

In work but my head just isnt in it....i have Fri/mon/tues off this week so a nice long weekend coming up and wishing it started now....

Had a good weekend, didnt stop which is why i poss feel drained....

Broke as broke can be now until payday (end of the month) which sucks...hate not having any money....means i cant go clothes shopping...thankfully i pay my CDC by DD every month so the diet is all taken care of so at least that's one thing off my list! :)

Hope everyone has a super day! :)
xxx

Back