Mindless - happy 21st birthday xx

cah-ching

Gold Member
Gosh I know I'm 3 hours early, but I'm sure I'll forget tomorrow.

Happy birthday babe .......

:hug99:

lol cc, Im so tired Ill forget too, Happy Birthday Mindey, may all your dreams come true x

:bday:Have a lovely day - :beer8:hope you are doing something 'selfish' to celebrate the occassion:party0016:

Gosh I know I'm 3 hours early, but I'm sure I'll forget tomorrow.

Happy birthday babe .......

:hug99:

aaawwwww bless you CC for your lovely kind thoughts - alas, my arse of a boss wanted a meeting in london today so I had a lie in and the bleeding train was delayed by 30 mins!!!!! but a swift return this afternoon (with vast's consummed - please of 1st class season ticket heehee)for a family curry organised by DD and DS and I'm not driving :D

Thanks again xxxxx

lol cc, Im so tired Ill forget too, Happy Birthday Mindey, may all your dreams come true x

LOL so do I vicky, I have some really interesting dreams ;)

Thanks loads

xxxx

:bday:Have a lovely day - :beer8:hope you are doing something 'selfish' to celebrate the occassion:party0016:

Oh yes - Vast's and curry - what more can a man ask for that is printable in public?

Merci beaucoup Helen xxx

enjoy the curry :drool:

well, mixed tandoori delights with poppadums and chutneys and a bizarre red mint yoghurt thingy followed by king prawn madras (son had secretive words with waiter so was kinda explosive! with keema and garlic nans.

I did my chomping green chills trick - no trick, just what you do after 3 kingfisher beers - and can now taste drinks almost properly now!.

Then home n beddy byes with interesting journey down to london.

twas fun and a nice change (I don't get out much) and I now enter my fiftieth year full of gusto!

So time to sign off and plan my impending mid-life crisis!

Will it be fast cars? cosmetic surgery? hair transplant? petty crime? hard drugs? loose women? all of them?

who knows, but after I've done my work, mowed the lawn, washed the car, walked the dogs, done the shopping, done the washing and ironing, sewed the leather elbow patches on my fawn cardigan and smoked my pipe - I'll think about it!

xxxxxxxx also posted on diary thread as getting forgetful

So time to sign off and plan my impending mid-life crisis!

Will it be fast cars? cosmetic surgery? hair transplant? petty crime? hard drugs? loose women? all of them?

Sod it! Why stint yerself? Go for the lot!!

Of course it's not ALL downhill from here on. I mean: look at me, Michael and the various other 'over-50' reprobates you know from blues weekends etc. (a certain blonde from Wales springs to mind :rolleyes:) and you'll no doubt realise that being 50 and over ain't all bad news.

Who knows?

They might even find a hair-restorative cure someday too :bolt:

Back