Minestrone

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya

Has anyone tried the minestrone soup?

Is it a clear soup or cloudy like the others?? If you know what I mean.....

Thanks x x

I've got one for my lunch today so can let you know by about 1 o clock! I'm quite excited about it :) I imagine it to be more clear but maybe that's just wishful thinking ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's not a clear one, it's cloudy. It has quite a lot of noodles in it too. Didn't really like it too much but everyones tastes are different. xx

MMM MMM is all I have to say! Just finished (literally, I still am chewing on noodles) and it was so yummy and so filling. It is a thick tomatoey soup with quite a lot of thick noodles in and carrots. Delish!

Is it powdery I have stuck to the shakes after having the vegetable soup but loving the thought of noodles and might try them this week. Xx

I didn't think so. I don't like the veg soup as it's too powdery but like the chicken and mushroom with the savoury broth added. I added some broth to it, loads of pepper and Tabasco and it was fine. I'm not very fussy though ;)

Thanks on your recommendations I will be brave and try one lol xx

Yup, just tried it myself and can confirm it's.... Noooooodley!! :D

They had sunk to the bottom on the cup so were a total treat when I got them all in my last few mouthful's!! Lol... Mmmm... Pasta! Teeny amount in reality, but still so nice for a change! :)

Yes, do try it LadyT, was tasty and not powdery at all I don't think...

Xx

All I can say is... Devine!!!
Tastes like 'real' food! This is going to make the last bit of my journey sooo much easier!
Loving the shepherds pie too! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I cant wait to try the shepherds pie....hope its available when I go to group tonight. I just cant imagine what it is like - is it textured like the chilli (bleurghh) or just shepherds pie flavoured soup?? :confused::D

It's a thick tasty texture. Yum!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I cant wait to try the shepherds pie....hope its available when I go to group tonight. I just cant imagine what it is like - is it textured like the chilli (bleurghh) or just shepherds pie flavoured soup?? :confused::D
Yup, as Magda-liscious said, it's textured hun... so, erm, if you don't like the chilli you may be disappointed! It's like a non-spicy, creamier version of the chilli basically... nice for a change, but didn't blow me away personally!

You're right to try it though, you never know, you might love it! :)

xx

Well I'm going tonight sooooo fingers crossed they'll be available. I could do with a change from vegetable soups lol

Oooh, well, let us know how you get on... sure they'll have them available by now, fingers crossed for you anyway... :D

xx

Cheers sweetie x

I didn't go last week so haven't been weighed for 2 weeks. I was really hoping for a good loss but had a sneaky peek on the scales earlier and I don't think I've lost anything....PAH!

Ooh Twinny, you're as naughty as me! I'm sure you'll have lost plenty when you get there, let us know how you ge on, x

the minestrone one is brilliant, so tasty and WAY better than the tomato...however the shephards pie...oh my word. I may have a new addiction!! So nice xx

Shepherds pie :jelous::jelous::jelous:

Not for me I'm afraid! Anyway am thrilled cause I lost 4lb wooooooohooooooooooo. I didn't go last week so that's for the last two weeks but am still chuffed. :D

Back