Mini goals and rewards

vixp

Gold Member
HI everyone
What are your mini goals and how do you reward reaching them?
Thanks
Xx

at the minute i have a mini goal of being 100% today (i never am on a friday!) and also to loose 2lb for WI on tues! i have never rewarded myself for reaching mini goals..maybe i should..might be more incentive lol
how do u reward reaching ur mini goals Vixp? what is ur mini goal? xXx

I have planned to reward myself for every 7lbs lost with a charm for my braclet.

When I got my 1/2st I bought a charm to represent my hubby. Over the next 1 1/2 stones I will get charms to represent my kids.

Beauty treatments! I've never had a full body massage because Im scared of my size so Im going to build up to it.

I think I want hopi ear candles and an indian head massage first - probably at a stone because im hoping to loose a decent chunk this week!

i have small rewards for every week i lose weight and bigger ones for each half stone i lose. also i have forfeits for when i gain.

I've got a money box that needs a tin opener to open it. The plan was to put in a pound for every lb lost, plus a fiver for every certificate - 7lbs, 14lbs, Slimmer of the Week etc, but the problem I've got (and it's a great problem really), is, in the last three weeks, I've had three SOTW certificates, a 7lb, a stone, and lost 10lbs which would mean putting in £35!! When I get to target, hopefully summer 2014, I'll open the tin and I can spend the money on whatever I like. At the moment I really fancy a theatre break in London.

That's a great idea money is tight so I'm thinking of rewarding every stone with a beauty treatment or a book been reading recently to stop eating lol xxx

I've got a money box that needs a tin opener to open it. The plan was to put in a pound for every lb lost, plus a fiver for every certificate - 7lbs, 14lbs, Slimmer of the Week etc, but the problem I've got (and it's a great problem really), is, in the last three weeks, I've had three SOTW certificates, a 7lb, a stone, and lost 10lbs which would mean putting in £35!! When I get to target, hopefully summer 2014, I'll open the tin and I can spend the money on whatever I like. At the moment I really fancy a theatre break in London.

this is an amazing idea!! do u mind if i steal it? :)

So my 2stone for Xmas challange has started going to stay focused 100% got weekly meal plans n reward ideas in place xxx

So my first reward will be if I lose 3lb this week I buy myself this book everyone is talking about 50 shades of gray xxx

I've been wanting to get to the 17s for ages so when I do I'm having a pedicure!

I think I'm going to steal the money box idea - I owe myself quite a bit already!

Will then use the money for clothes when I reach target.

I used to do the food thing pizza after weigh in but realised its undoing hard work xxx

I like the idea of rewards for mini goals. The charms sound lovely and the beauty treatments also sound good - very self affirming.
I'm intrigued by the forfeits?

The money in a pot is a good idea for a reward!

I need to think of rewards but im so bad at sticking to things so we shall see! x

Back