Mini goals

toller-girl

constantly confused
I'm currently struggling cos of feeling poorly and about to go away for a scary trip driving for about 20 hours in a few days (through foreign countries :eek: ) so I'm trying to keep myself on course by focussing on my first mini goals.

So, they are:

1st mini goal:
Lose 10% of my starting weight - 5lbs to go

2nd mini goal:
1 week of daily exercise (shamelessly nicked from BL!) week commencing 10th March.

3rd mini goal:
'overweight' BMI - 17lbs to go.

I'll add them to my signature I think. :)

It'll be fun if I can get rid of this cold!

I have a Danish friend who's moving to the UK with her pets. I have to drive 5 hours down to Harwich to get ferry to Denmark, then 2 hours to her house, and then I have to drive 7 hours to Holland because that's the only port that lets you sail with pets! Then to Watford, then about 6 hours back home!

I'm so nice ;) :D

The only thing I'm nervous about is the 2 hours across Denmark cos I'll be on my own then, and it's on the other side of the road (eek!)

Good on you toller girl, I wish you were my friend.:D

I am feeling poorly too and finding the water difficult. Hope we both feel better soon.;)

Good luck on your journey to Denmark. I have driven on the wrong side and it is scary at first, but you soon get used to it.

It'll be fun if I can get rid of this cold!

I have a Danish friend who's moving to the UK with her pets. I have to drive 5 hours down to Harwich to get ferry to Denmark, then 2 hours to her house, and then I have to drive 7 hours to Holland because that's the only port that lets you sail with pets! Then to Watford, then about 6 hours back home!

I'm so nice ;) :D

The only thing I'm nervous about is the 2 hours across Denmark cos I'll be on my own then, and it's on the other side of the road (eek!)

Ohhhh, you mean you will have to drive on the right side of the road. The correct side. :D (I have to say that cause I'm a yank :D)

That was a bit to adjust to when I moved over here....this worked for me:

You know the song "Always look on the bright side of life"?

Well, I sang that in my head over and over and over again but I sang, "Always drive on the left side of the road....da dum da dum da dum..." and I just kept singing it to remind myself and it worked. You could sing, "Always drive on the right side of the road!" :D

Have a great time - sounds like a really good time to me!!! And I hope you feel much much better!!!

XX

Your trip sounds like it will be great Toller, I'd love that .... you're very brave I've got to say.

Good idea re your goals, I really find they help me --- and I always break my weight loss aims down too so that they are down to stones, half stones, 5% - 10% etc and also going down to the next number --- usually means there's a 'goal' every few pounds.

Back